The Bose-Killer

Old June 24th 06, 04:24 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Default The Bose-Killer

Dave,

Based on what I see people wearing my estimate is all the others combined
probably do not equal the sales of DC.

That's not quite the way statistics work ;-)

Based on what I see, it's a wild mix. That's why I was asking.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old June 24th 06, 07:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Jonathan Goodish wrote:

DC is pretty much the leader in aviation headsets,

They are a leader in aviation head clamps. They don't lead in anything
else. h
Haven't for a long time. They are the Narco of headsets.
Old June 24th 06, 08:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

In article ,
Newps wrote:

Jonathan Goodish wrote:

DC is pretty much the leader in aviation headsets,

They are a leader in aviation head clamps. They don't lead in anything
else. h
Haven't for a long time. They are the Narco of headsets.

They have also made space suits for many NASA missions.
Old June 25th 06, 12:05 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

"john smith" wrote:

Newps wrote:

Jonathan Goodish wrote:

DC is pretty much the leader in aviation headsets,

They are a leader in aviation head clamps. They don't lead in anything
else. h
Haven't for a long time. They are the Narco of headsets.

They have also made space suits for many NASA missions.

That's great.

Their aviation headsets are still '70s relics.

--
Dan
C172RG at BFM

Old June 25th 06, 05:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

In article ,
"Dan Luke" wrote:

"john smith" wrote:

Newps wrote:

Jonathan Goodish wrote:

DC is pretty much the leader in aviation headsets,

They are a leader in aviation head clamps. They don't lead in anything
else. h
Haven't for a long time. They are the Narco of headsets.

They have also made space suits for many NASA missions.

That's great.
Their aviation headsets are still '70s relics.

Shuttle and space station suits are made in three sizes, tops and
bottoms.
Old June 25th 06, 09:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.owning

Newps,

They are the Narco of headsets.

Nice observation.

--
Thomas Borchert (EDDH)

Old June 25th 06, 11:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.owning

How about going to affordable - so you can get one for your spouse as well.
(Try: "OK for me to spend 1 AMU on a headset but I can't afford the same for
you!") Buy the DRE-6000, $292.95 from Aircraft Spruce (part number
11-00543). Includes carry bag and ship's power plug. Also runs on two 9V
batteries for ~50 hours. Excellent sound quality on both radio and
intercom. I just ordered a second unit for my wife after she tried it in
the air yesterday.

Alan

"Kobra" wrote in message
. ..
And now David-Clark unveils it's "Bose-Killer". The X11 headset. Cell
and music input, light weight and folds up nice and neat for storage.
799.00. Marketing really screwed up there. Only 799.00...must be just ok.
Should have made them 995.00 and let our imaginations go crazy at
wondering what magical technology must be installed to justify the price.
I bet the "X" in the name is no coincidence either.

http://www.sportys.com/acb/showdetl....oduct_id=10370

Kobra