Bush/Hitler creates another phony "terrorist" incident to suppress us...

Old December 29th 03, 05:34 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 11:49:25 -0500, "Stan's News"
wrote:

All,

Bush is a bum, a skull and bones moron...., Cheney's stooge, and by the way
Cheney is a bum too. Democrats, Republicans are all bums. Politics is the
biggest bunch of bull**** and the boys are running the show.

I like the saying, "I never vote, it only encourages them...." :-)

Ron Wanttaja
Old December 29th 03, 06:15 PM
Rich S.

wrote:

All,

Bush is a bum, a skull and bones moron...., Cheney's stooge, and by the

way
Cheney is a bum too. Democrats, Republicans are all bums. Politics is

the
biggest bunch of bull**** and the boys are running the show.

I like the saying, "I never vote, it only encourages them...." :-)

Ron Wanttaja

You guys could start a new political party - United Anarchists of the World
(UAW).

Rich S.

Old December 29th 03, 06:28 PM
Ron Wanttaja

On Mon, 29 Dec 2003 10:15:27 -0800, "Rich S."
wrote:

"Ron Wanttaja" wrote in message

Bush is a bum, a skull and bones moron...., Cheney's stooge, and by the
way Cheney is a bum too. Democrats, Republicans are all bums. Politics is
the biggest bunch of bull**** and the boys are running the show.

I like the saying, "I never vote, it only encourages them...." :-)

You guys could start a new political party - United Anarchists of the World
(UAW).

Well, anarchy is better than no government at all... :-)

Ron Wanttaja
Old December 29th 03, 07:11 PM
Rich S.

wrote:

You guys could start a new political party - United Anarchists of the

World
(UAW).

Well, anarchy is better than no government at all... :-)

Ron Wanttaja

Choosing the lesser of two weevils, I'd say that it may be a bit difficult
for anarchist to agree on a candidate.

Rich "subtlety ain't my forté" S.

Old December 30th 03, 12:53 AM
Unusual Attitude

Did I somehow get the syntax incorrect with the sarcasm off flag? Was there
supposed to be an underline instead of a space or something?

Funny, this sarcasm thing. One man's sarcasm is another's "Right on!"

-- UA --

Old December 30th 03, 01:08 AM
Wingsnaprop

Did Hitler or IS Bush ( Who in my Honest Opinion is the GREATEST
PRESIDENT WE'VE HAD SINCE TEDDY ROOSEVELT) Building an Airplane? I
Didn't think so... Now what implications does that have for this
thread's appropriateness...... hmmmm can we figure it out together?
Old December 30th 03, 03:37 AM
Larry Smith

"Top Sirloin" wrote in message
On Sun, 28 Dec 2003 06:44:56 -0500, "Larry Smith"

wrote:

Like
seizing private citizens and imprisoning them without trial, without

formal
charges?

If this is true you should have no problem finding us lots of references

for
this statement Larry.

Now I want you to read this, Scott, especially the last paragraph with the
words of Founding Father, James Madison. It is entitled "No Charges and No
Trial; Just Jail": http://www.cato.org/dailys/08-21-03.html

Old December 31st 03, 07:46 AM
pacplyer

Larry, Larry, Larry,

While I hate to agree with a guy who claims to have hardware in lunar
and martian orbit, for example, who always posts in invisible
ink,)

And while a lot of the Patriot Act alarms me… It seems to me Larry,
there was plenty of precedence for locking up "the usual suspects"
into Japanese internment camps during WWII. These were US citizens
not charged with anything or afforded legal counsel. We won that war,
remember?

When 100% of your terrorists are mid-eastern males it's just dumb to
be deep cavity-searching little old ladies from Pasadena that don't
have the physical strength to take over a flight in the name of fair
play. This kind of PC where everybody gets a lawyer prior to lengthy
interrogation is going to result in another intelligence shortfall.
And that is going to result in a dirty bomb going off in one of our
harbors.

But you, predictably, would prefer an explosion to some lawyer being
out of work.

pacplyer

Old December 31st 03, 12:27 PM
Larry Smith

"pacplyer" wrote in message
om...
Larry, Larry, Larry,

While I hate to agree with a guy who claims to have hardware in lunar
and martian orbit, for example, who always posts in invisible
ink,)

And while a lot of the Patriot Act alarms me. It seems to me Larry,
there was plenty of precedence

Are you talking about "precedents"? No the Japanese internment was not
precedent and every legal scholar in the country, including the courts,
agrees that THAT was illegal and violated core mandates of the United States
Constitution.

It was really a hate reaction after Pearl Harbor.

for locking up "the usual suspects"
into Japanese internment camps during WWII. These were US citizens
not charged with anything or afforded legal counsel. We won that war,
remember?

When 100% of your terrorists are mid-eastern males

Jose Padilla is a black man from Chicago. And a federal court has already
said that Bush and that goofy attorney general whatshisname can't hold
Padilla without charging him and providing him due process. We won the war
against British who did that to us, remember?

Now you git, boy, unless you're building an aeroplane.

Old December 31st 03, 03:33 PM
BllFs6

my main question is....

DID LARRY EVERY GET HIS LATCHES?

or is he still filling them outa a solid block of stainless steel?

lmao

BLLL