Pinckneyville

Old April 14th 07, 03:14 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Rich Ahrens

Default Pinckneyville

Is the PJY fly-in happening this year? If so, who's planning on going?
Old April 15th 07, 02:58 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Gary

On Apr 13, 10:14 pm, Rich Ahrens wrote:
Is the PJY fly-in happening this year? If so, who's planning on going?

The last posting from JRJ stated it was going to be 5/18 - 5/20. I'm
planning on attending weather permitting.
Gary

Old April 16th 07, 06:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Apr 13, 10:14 pm, Rich Ahrens wrote:
Is the PJY fly-in happening this year? If so, who's planning on going?

Two Ilfelds
mode of transportation ..commercial airline and rental car

Betsy

Old May 1st 07, 05:07 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Highflyer

wrote in message
oups.com...
On Apr 13, 10:14 pm, Rich Ahrens wrote:
Is the PJY fly-in happening this year? If so, who's planning on going?

Two Ilfelds
mode of transportation ..commercial airline and rental car

Betsy

Yes indeed. It is on. The dance book is filling up! Mary is already out
shopping for groceries and doing her prep work like baking cookies and
stuff. I am cleaning up the hangar again already. Don't laugh. You should
have seen it BEFORE I cleaned it up! :-)

Dates for 2007 are May 18, 19, and 20. Help me pray for decent weather this
year. I do have the Red Lady on the line and flying this year. New
overhaul, new alternator, new wireing. I even put a rain gutter over the
magnetos so I won't get embarassed like I did the other year when there was
water dripping out of the magneto coil housings. :-)

Do drop Mary an email at and let her know when you are
coming so she can plan her grocery shopping. Don't want to run out of
steaks and baby back ribs saturday night and not be able to get any more
until sunday morning! :-)

Highflyer
Highflight Aviation Services
Pinckneyville Airport ( PJY )

Pinckneyville Clyde Torres Home Built 2 August 13th 04 06:55 PM
More Pinckneyville Pix! Jay Honeck Owning 0 May 29th 04 06:14 AM
Pinckneyville Pix Jay Honeck Piloting 1 May 27th 04 08:21 AM
Pinckneyville Pix Jay Honeck Owning 0 May 25th 04 08:10 PM
Pinckneyville StellaStar Piloting 2 April 17th 04 03:58 AM