suggestion for beginner

Old January 15th 04, 07:37 PM
sunbearpcs

Default suggestion for beginner

Hello. I just took my first flying lesson, and I want to find out
where can I find some useful information/readings that I can read
online. Do anyone can give me some suggestions? Thank you very much ..
Old January 15th 04, 07:51 PM
Ron Natalie

"sunbearpcs" wrote in message om...
Hello. I just took my first flying lesson, and I want to find out
where can I find some useful information/readings that I can read
online. Do anyone can give me some suggestions? Thank you very much ..

The AIM, if you don't ahvea printed copy is good reading:
http://www2.faa.gov/ATpubs/AIM/index.htm

Old January 15th 04, 07:54 PM
Marco Leon

rec.aviation.student

www.beapilot.com

http://www.aopa.org/learntofly/startfly/

http://www.usenet.com
Old January 15th 04, 08:42 PM
Tune2828

www.avweb.com has lots of interesting articles, beginner to IFR

Old January 21st 04, 04:35 PM
atis118

Here's some links that I find useful. Also I recommend that you join
the AOPA. They have a student pilot membership that is really handy.
I'm sure your instructor is a member, he can join you up and the first
six months is free.

http://www.aopa.org/

http://aviationweather.gov/

http://www.airnav.com/

http://www.pilotfriend.com/

http://www.palmflying.com/

http://www.landings.com

Also I think that it is an unwritten law that you are not really a
pilot until you've read STICK AND RUDDER by Wolfgang Langewiesche,
they sell it at Amazon.

Have fun!