!!! The OFFICIAL Jeffrey Bloss Assassination Notification !!!

Old April 4th 10, 05:44 PM posted to rec.motorcycles,rec.aviation.piloting,misc.writing,alt.slack,alt.religion.kibology
Mark

Default !!! The OFFICIAL Jeffrey Bloss Assassination Notification !!!

Call your attorney. Call the FBI. Hunt me
down. And when you do, be sure and let's
get a comprehensive list and copy of all these
posts which I've supposedly authored. There
are hundreds of them.

He also brags that he's been forging my
identity in "Pilots of America" for 6 months.
If this is true, then they should have those
archived as well. Yes as Mark, blueriverday.
Myself, I've never been there, nor plan to.

So, hunt "me" down, please. Expose my
identity. Not the AT&T "me". That's really
me. I'm talking about the 15,000 groups
he's claimed to have spammed in my name,
and made virtually unuseable. *That" Mark.

He's hiding in this group right now. Just look
at the bottom of your screen at those forgeries.
CALL THE FBI.

*This is a DEATH THREAT.*

*I'm considering KILLING him!*

---
Mark
Old April 4th 10, 09:41 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
a[_3_]

Default not aviation

On Apr 4, 12:44*pm, Mark wrote:
[...]

Ari, are you Jeffrey Bloss, libeling forger? Mark Piloting 4 April 2nd 10 12:29 AM
Jeffrey Bloss, the coward Jeffrey Bloss Piloting 0 April 1st 10 07:44 PM
Jeffrey Bloss, the coward Mark Owning 0 April 1st 10 01:07 PM
Jeffrey Bloss, the coward Mark Piloting 0 April 1st 10 01:05 PM