I love Jim Campbell

Old August 6th 03, 01:09 PM
Badwater Bill

Your friend Bill has made hundreds if not thousands of posts in this
very newsgroup that show clearly that he is a self important twit.

Yours Sincerely,
Bernard J. Bunion. Chicken**** Annonymous Poster

So, I'm a self important twit. So what? Jesus, Bernie,get a grip!

I'm beginning to worry about your mental stability from these
ramblings. Go see a counselor and get some therapy.

Here, Bernie, if this will shut you up, I'll just agree with you.

I'm the single most wonderful person I know,
I'm witty, I'm Charming, I'm smart,
I'm often so brilliant I actually glow.
I'm a genius in science and art.

I'm super, I'm splendid, I'm Stunning, I'm Strong
I'm awesome, I'm dashing, I'm bold.
I...know all the answers, it's rare that I'm wrong!
I'm an absolute joy to behold.

I'm stunningly hansome, I'm thoroughly grand,
I'm uncategorically clever.
There's only one thing that I can't understand.
Why Bernie doen't like me...Not ever!

Yeah, Bernie, I think I'm the coolest dude on Earth. I'm the greatest
guy on the planet to me Bernie. I'm cool, I'm smart, I'm happy, I get
laid a lot. I fly neat machines, and everyday all I do is think about
how I can optimize my life for FUN, FUN, FUN. Even when it has to be
at the expense of a cowardly little puke annonymous poster like you.

Now, go spend another hour responding to this post so we can all see
that you suffer from LMC (low marble count).

BWB

Old August 6th 03, 01:59 PM
nafod40

pac plyer wrote:

Sydney Hoeltzli wrote
The function of a newsgroup is to exchange information.

Pac sez: (note, too tired to use a spell checker on this one.)

Good post Sydney. No Snowbird, I agree with Mike (just what is a
Nafod anyway?)

NAFOD = no apparent fear of death. A name typically given to naval aviators
who are too lucky to die, but too stupid to know it was luck.
Old August 6th 03, 02:35 PM
Barnyard BOb --

I've also been one of those that have emailed him and called
him by phone to "discuss" his off the wall diatribes towards
some of the folks here on RAH. I DON'T condone nor
appreciate his attacks against Sidney. I wouldn't use his
particular choices of language describing her. I DO agree
that she's a self important twit.

John Ammeter

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

twit
n : someone who is regarded as contemptible

Slang - A foolishly annoying person.

Dear John:

I CANNOT begin to agree that Sydney is twit... of any sort.
Your value system appears to be in need of a top overhaul.

Have you have been associatiing with the truly self important for so
long that it causes you make an uncalled remark of this caliber?

I've admired your manner and style for years.
This is, indeed, a disappointment and a shame.

Robert Urban alias Barnyard BOb

Old August 6th 03, 04:28 PM
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article , Badwater Bill says...

Yes, after all these years, I must stand up for Jim Campbell, my hero.
Jim has done it all. He's the single most wonderful person he
knows...I mean that I know. Yes, he's my hero. He's the air-cop of
the universe, putting all the sheisters out of business, supporting
the average "Joe." Just making things RIGHT for GA. My hero Jim
Campbell is my pick for pilot of the year...schmuck of the year(where
the hell did that come from?)...gentleman and do-it-all of the year.

Gee Bill I didn't know that such a heartfelt sentiment could come from you and
while your tongue was so firmly planted in your cheek. I hope zoom gets all he
deserves for everything he's done....

See ya

Chuck S RAH-15/1 ret

"evil didn't prosper because good men spoke and evil was nuts" anon

Old August 6th 03, 05:24 PM
B2431

Like me, he had an AEC "Q"
clearance. Maybe he still does. This is a Top Seceret clearance

Tot to put too fine a point on this, but Q was AEC and Top Secret was DOD

and
nary the twain would meet.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

snip. We worked hand in hand with guys wearing the black TS
bagdes from DOD. snip

You know nothing.

snip

Pay attention, I was responding to Q as being described as Top Secret. I simply
pointed out they were issued by different agencies.

Have a nice day.

Dan, U. S. Air Force, retired
Old August 6th 03, 07:43 PM
O-ring Seals

On Wed, 06 Aug 2003 06:16:34 GMT, Bernie the Bunion
wrote:

John Ammeter wrote:

John,

I've been to BWB's house. I suppose you could say I'm one
of the "ass lickers" as Bernie the Butt**** so quaintly puts
it.

That said, I've seen the certificates on Bills office walls.

What the guys need to understand is that Bill throws the alphabet soup
about degrees etc. around just to get a response. Don't take it so
seriously. What he does not tell you are things like he went into
Three Mile Island with the emergency response team, and that he
received a gold medal from the President for his part in a massive
environmental study. There is more, but he chooses not to share these
things with the group. I know they are importent to him, and it would
probably be to painful to have people try to discredit those things
also.

O-ring Seals
Old August 6th 03, 08:01 PM
pac plyer

Jerry Springer wrote:
snip

Me obnoxious? You must have me mixed up with someone else John :-)
Hay missed you at Arlington this year, I was there on Thursday and
Friday but did not see you. I missed seeing O-ring also. We need to give
Bernie a break he lives in Canada and is disabled, he is not a pilot and
has nothing better to do than entertain himself here and other
newsgroups. BTW here is a good place to get ideas for a TV show.

Jerry

PS not anything wrong with living in Canada if you want to, I have many
friends that live there.

Dang, did I get that one wrong. I was sure in the 90's that Bernie
was a sock puppet for Capt. Mooz since he always showed up to ruin RAH
everytime jokes were cracked about the great Captain/Doctor. Sorry
Bernie for misidentifing you. By the way, can't we all just gets
along? You originally a Kiwi? Some of my fondest layovers were in
Aukland, and one in Christchurch (chasing sheep.)

pacplyer
learning to live with trolls
Old August 6th 03, 08:22 PM
Bernie the Bunion

O-ring Seals wrote:

What the guys need to understand is that Bill throws the alphabet soup
about degrees etc. around just to get a response.

WHY....??????????

Name one other person who is a regular or lurker in this group who
throws their degrees or accomplishments around just to get a response.

JUST ONE.....

Don't take it so seriously.

Why Not...?????

Mr. Phillips takes it seriously and makes sure we are painfully aware
of time after time after time.

What he does not tell you are things like he went into
Three Mile Island with the emergency response team, and that he
received a gold medal from the President for his part in a massive
environmental study.

Well good for him.

Nobody is detracting from the man's accomplishments in life which are
considerable but do we need to hear about them month after month
from HIS lips.

There is more, but he chooses not to share these
things with the group.

For that small consideration some in this group will be eternally
gratefull.

I know they are importent to him, and it would
probably be to painful to have people try to discredit those things
also.

O-Ring..... Name one person in this group who has ever tried to
discredit Bill Phillips for his accomplishments.

JUST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

AND QUOTE THEIR EXACT COMMENTS INCLUDING HEADERS
FOR ALL TO SEE.

And while you are at it, please name one other person in this group
who has ever worn their accomplishments on their sleeve like Mr.
Phillips does on a regular basis.

JUST ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

You perhaps, or Mr. Ousterhout, John Ammeter, Chuck Slusarczyk,
Barnaby Wainfan, Captain Doug, Warren and Nancy, Sidney,
Jim Weir, Unka Bob, Del Rawlings, Jerry Springer, Roger Halstead,
Pac Player, Morgans, a@aa, Ron Wantajja, Russel Kent, Larry Smith,
Juan Jimenez, Blue Skies, Ken SandyEGGO, Jay Honeck,
Corky Scott...??????

Just one O-Ring...... Just name one.

AND QUOTE THEIR EXACT COMMENTS INCLUDING HEADERS
FOR ALL TO SEE.

O-Ring every one of those names above is a regular contributor
to this group and every one of them have accomplishments in
life that they are proud of. In many cases they share stories
of those accomplishemtns which are both entertaining and informative
and in some cases thought provoking, but not one that I'm aware of
has ever rammed those accomplishments down our collective
throats repeatedly ad naseum for years on end and demanded total
subservient kowtowing and asslicking so that their personal ego
can be satisfied on a regular basis.

And if the above paragraph is NOT true and DOES NOT hit the
nail squarly on the head them name that person.

Old August 6th 03, 09:08 PM
pac plyer

Pac sez: Guess who's comming to dinner?

Well isn't that nice. See, we all have a lot in common already. We
all like to eat ballpark franks. Ahemm... Glad we could get together
like this courtesy of Al Gores's Internet Super Highway... Bringing
the world's best of the best together... Ahem.. My, the weather's
been very humid lately.... just you put that bowknife down for a
minute will you, John? Thank you... uh....

that things not loaded is it Bill? ..... oh, it is....

how lovely....

gee, does anybody have a celphone with a 911 fastdial? I think I'll
just take these flamethrowers in the kitchen for refueling, Can I get
anybody some hemlock, I mean jet fuel from the bar while I'm there?

Bill, please don't throw those throwing stars so close to John's head,
they're for decoration only.

Yes John, that is a real Samerri Sword on the Mantle... uh, please put
it back up there...

Oooopps, there's someone at the door! We'll look who's here! It's old
USAF Retired Dan with Oral Roberts, and a bunch of torch carrying
trolls and netcops come carolling on the front yard to serenade us,
how thoughtful. Hmmm, they're burning a cross on the front yard with
gasoline... chanting must be part of the song lyrics or something...

Oh Yes...sigh... All this free behavior makes me proud to be an
American! Yes sirrie! We'll have to do this again real soon. :-)

pacplyer (email's inop)

(Badwater Bill) wrote in message ...
On Tue, 05 Aug 2003 21:59:15 -0500, Big John
wrote:

O-ring Seals

I also had a TS and some compartmented access that I don't go throwing
around even today.

Know there were a lot of strap hangers that rode in the wagon and
didn't help pull or push, just talked. A number of these were
associated with the RAND Corporation.

They would get a study contract and come back and say, "yes, one and
one are two" and the Air Force would pay them big money for their
'studied' report.

My grandfather could have done the same while smoking his pipe after
dinner using 'common sense'.

I haven't gone to the archives and looked at prior activities of BWB
but if they match what has shown up on r.a.h. lately and what others
have said about him, then I can get his clearances pulled if they are
still active.

I'm not making threats, just pointing out what can be done in the
system.

In this PC world today, it is easy to cut someone out of the pattern.

Yeah, well why don't you do that you ****ing asshole. Is that what
you are all about, ****ing with people's livelyhood's in the real
world over some cuss words on your ****ing computer. You ****ing Jack
off. I'd love to meet your sorry ass in the real world.

IT's feeble minded pricks like you that screw up the Air Force or any
other governement service. You rat *******. You belong in the Hitler
Nazi Youth corps. so you can turn in your parents.

Go ahead and threaten me you cock sucker. I'll even tell you where I
am and how to find me. I'd love nothing better than for your sorry
ass to show up on my doorstep.

Cock Sucker!

BW