GY-20 Minicab group

Old June 9th 09, 09:09 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Michael[_6_]

Default GY-20 Minicab group

G'day,

Once upon a time, not so long ago, there was a Yahoo group called
"GY-20_Minicab-builders".

This group seems to have vanished from the face of the internet - does
anyone know what happened? The last time I accessed it was the 31st of
January so it's only been deleted in the last four-and-a-bit months.

Information on the Minicab is rare enough as it is without having such a
valuable resource just vanish!

Thanks,

Michael
Old June 9th 09, 11:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Philippe[_2_]

Michael a écrit:

Once upon a time, not so long ago, there was a Yahoo group called
"GY-20_Minicab-builders".

I never see any post on this group.
I don't suscribe after Email change.

Information on the Minicab is rare enough as it is without having such
a valuable resource just vanish!

If you want blueprints, I may upload on a server.

--
Minicab F-PRAZ #243 C90 equiped.
Philippe Vessaire Ò¿Ó¬

Old June 9th 09, 02:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Anyolmouse

"Michael" wrote in message
| G'day,
|
| Once upon a time, not so long ago, there was a Yahoo group called
| "GY-20_Minicab-builders".
|
| This group seems to have vanished from the face of the internet - does
| anyone know what happened? The last time I accessed it was the 31st of
| January so it's only been deleted in the last four-and-a-bit months.
|
| Information on the Minicab is rare enough as it is without having such
| valuable resource just vanish!
|
| Thanks,
|
| Michael

"We have no government armed with power capable of contending with human
passions unbridled by morality and religion. Avarice, ambition, revenge,
or gallantry, would break the strongest cords of our Constitution as a
whale goes through a net. Our Constitution was made only for a moral and
religious people. It is wholly inadequate to the government of any
other." --John Adams, October 11, 1798

Anyolmouse

Old June 10th 09, 08:35 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Michael[_6_]

On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 12:46:35 +0200, Philippe wrote:

Information on the Minicab is rare enough as it is without having such
a valuable resource just vanish!

If you want blueprints, I may upload on a server.

I have a set of TIFF files which I believe were in the "files" section of
the Yahoo group. "aileron et commande.tif" Ã* "vue générale.tif"

I also have a file called "gy20_minicab_planos.pdf"

Is that what you have?

Old June 10th 09, 08:36 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Michael[_6_]

On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 08:09:24 -0500, Anyolmouse wrote:

No, this looks like an announcement of the creation of the GY-20 Minicab
group on the Sport_Aircraft group list.

Thanks.
Old June 10th 09, 08:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Philippe[_2_]

Michael a écrit:

Information on the Minicab is rare enough as it is without having
such a valuable resource just vanish!

If you want blueprints, I may upload on a server.

I have a set of TIFF files which I believe were in the "files" section
of the Yahoo group. "aileron et commande.tif" à "vue générale.tif"

I also have a file called "gy20_minicab_planos.pdf"

Is that what you have?

It's the blueprints I scanned few years ago.....
You have a pdf file, in french, as a builder guide.....

by
--
« Si tous les poètes voulaient se donner la main, ils toucheraient enfin
des doigts d'auteur! »

Old June 17th 09, 12:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Michael[_6_]

On Tue, 09 Jun 2009 08:09:18 +0000, Michael wrote:

Once upon a time, not so long ago, there was a Yahoo group called
"GY-20_Minicab-builders".

This group appears to have been lost forever so I've created a new group:

http://groups.google.com/group/minicab