US to attack Saudi Arabia? if not why not?

Old May 25th 04, 08:33 AM
Sammy

Default US to attack Saudi Arabia? if not why not?

Can anyone in this newsgroup explain what is happening with the US
military in regard to fighting the war on terrorism - specifically I
would like to know why the USAF is not attacking Saudi Arabia as they
were the original breeding ground of Al Quadea ... were they not?

Osama originated from Saudi Arabia and so were many of the Sept 11 2001
hijackers. This is a issue many people especially American leaders have
rather curiously hidden from view since the Sept 11 attack happened.

According to my information Osama has his resources in many countries
around the world at the moment still...... but rather unusual Saudi
Arabia is still not bombed and invaded by the US.

If the US cant attack Saudi Arabia, why did it then attack Afghanistan
and then furthermore Iraq?

Does the US have some problem with invading Saudi Arabia and removing
the regime there?..

It has no quams on invading Afghanistan or Iraq.. so it must be
something else?

Maybe its the oil in Saudi .. oil doesnt change in the Middle East... I
could be wrong...

In summing up I believe the "coalition of lies" policies have been
rather bizarre, confusing and downright wasteful use money that could of
been better spent elsewhere on education and health issues in their own
countries.

Sammy
Old May 25th 04, 09:35 AM
Ragnar

"Sammy" wrote in message
Can anyone in this newsgroup explain what is happening with the US
military in regard to fighting the war on terrorism - specifically I
would like to know why the USAF is not attacking Saudi Arabia as they
were the original breeding ground of Al Quadea ... were they not?

Gee, they got enough problems with Iraq. One war at a time if you don't
mind.

Osama originated from Saudi Arabia and so were many of the Sept 11 2001
hijackers. This is a issue many people especially American leaders have
rather curiously hidden from view since the Sept 11 attack happened.

Hidden? Not from what I've seen on TV and newspapers.

According to my information Osama has his resources in many countries
around the world at the moment still...... but rather unusual Saudi
Arabia is still not bombed and invaded by the US.

One war at a time, OK?

If the US cant attack Saudi Arabia, why did it then attack Afghanistan
and then furthermore Iraq?

Umm, because Osama and his network were working out of Afghanistan?

And Iraq? Saddam had it coming. Too bad we didn't do it in '91.

Does the US have some problem with invading Saudi Arabia and removing
the regime there?..

What specifically has the Saudi government done to the USA to be removed?

It has no quams on invading Afghanistan or Iraq.. so it must be
something else?

Well, a good enough reason would help. I note that you haven't yet
articulated one.

Maybe its the oil in Saudi .. oil doesnt change in the Middle East... I
could be wrong...

What, oil stops invasions? HINT: It didn't stop the Iraq war for a second.

In summing up I believe the "coalition of lies" policies have been
rather bizarre, confusing and downright wasteful use money that could of
been better spent elsewhere on education and health issues in their own
countries.

BWAHAHAHAHA!!! Like the money would actually be spent on education and
health! What planet are you from?

Old May 25th 04, 09:42 AM
Keith Willshaw

"Sammy" wrote in message
Can anyone in this newsgroup explain what is happening with the US
military in regard to fighting the war on terrorism - specifically I
would like to know why the USAF is not attacking Saudi Arabia as they
were the original breeding ground of Al Quadea ... were they not?

Indeed

Osama originated from Saudi Arabia and so were many of the Sept 11 2001
hijackers. This is a issue many people especially American leaders have
rather curiously hidden from view since the Sept 11 attack happened.

You mean apart from announcing it on world wide TV
coverage, this must be a new definition of hidden.

According to my information Osama has his resources in many countries
around the world at the moment still...... but rather unusual Saudi
Arabia is still not bombed and invaded by the US.

Probably because OBL is regarded as a criminal
in Saudi Atabia and has been the subject of an
arrest warrant there for rather longer than the
US has wanted him. Then there is the little matter that
he has carried out terrorist attacks in Saudi Arabia.

If the US cant attack Saudi Arabia, why did it then attack Afghanistan
and then furthermore Iraq?

Because the government of Afghanistan was providing
him with a secure environment to run his training camps
and sheltered him after Sept 11

Does the US have some problem with invading Saudi Arabia and removing
the regime there?..

Yes, the regime in power suits US interests, why remove it ?

It has no quams on invading Afghanistan or Iraq.. so it must be
something else?

Correct

Maybe its the oil in Saudi .. oil doesnt change in the Middle East... I
could be wrong...

You are

In summing up I believe the "coalition of lies" policies have been
rather bizarre, confusing and downright wasteful use money that could of
been better spent elsewhere on education and health issues in their own
countries.

You seem somewhat confused and in need of
medical help to be sure.

Keith

Old May 25th 04, 11:14 AM
tscottme

Sammy wrote in message
Can anyone in this newsgroup explain what is happening with the US
military in regard to fighting the war on terrorism -

snip

Did the voices in your head suggest asking this question in a military
aviation news group or did you come up with that bright idea on your
own?

--
Scott
--------

Old May 25th 04, 11:49 AM
George Z. Bush

"Ragnar" wrote in message

"Sammy" wrote in message
[...]

You must have been trying to make some sort of point when you said "one war at a
time" twice in your response above. Why, then, are you defending our second war
(the one with Iraq) when the war on terrorism in Afghanistan is still ongoing
and unfinished and, even worse, no closer to being concluded than when we
started it? OBL is still apparently alive and on the loose, AQ is still
functioning in various places around the world, and the Talliban is not only not
vanquished, but has returned to Afghanistan and resumed control of some areas.
If that's the way to fight the war on terror, maybe we need to go back to school
and learn how to do it. it looks to me like we've lost our way.

George Z.

Old May 25th 04, 02:35 PM
George Z. Bush

Keith Willshaw wrote:
"Sammy" wrote in message

(Snip)

In summing up I believe the "coalition of lies" policies have been
rather bizarre, confusing and downright wasteful use money that could of
been better spent elsewhere on education and health issues in their own
countries.

You seem somewhat confused and in need of
medical help to be sure.

Your two part conclusion is somewhat of a non-sequitor, unless you are a
physician. Many people are commonly confused by numerous things, and quite
often a clearer restatement of facts or arguments sorts out the confusion
without the need for medical help. Perhaps it might have been helpful if you
had asked him to provide an example or two of the wasteful use of money that
contributed to his confusion.

Care to try again?

George Z.

Old May 25th 04, 03:27 PM
Tamas Feher

why the USAF is not attacking Saudi Arabia

Mecca, the holiest of holy muslim cities is lcoated in Saudi Arabia. A
US attack means one billion muslims instantly go jihad -- that is World
War III. In the end there would be no jews and white anglo-saxon
protestants left on the face of Earth.

Remember UBL started his anti-USA campaing merely because the USA
installed ALLIED military bases in Saudi Arabia. In the end the WTC
fell.Get a life and don't set up wars from your couch!

Old May 25th 04, 03:53 PM
Keith Willshaw

"Tamas Feher" wrote in message
why the USAF is not attacking Saudi Arabia

Mecca, the holiest of holy muslim cities is lcoated in Saudi Arabia. A
US attack means one billion muslims instantly go jihad -- that is World
War III. In the end there would be no jews and white anglo-saxon
protestants left on the face of Earth.

Hardly old boy. The jews and white anglo saxon protestants
are the ones with the nuclear arsenal and means to deliver it
and most Muslims would rather live than die.
Keith

Old May 25th 04, 04:43 PM
George Z. Bush

"Keith Willshaw" wrote in message

"Tamas Feher" wrote in message
why the USAF is not attacking Saudi Arabia

Mecca, the holiest of holy muslim cities is lcoated in Saudi Arabia. A
US attack means one billion muslims instantly go jihad -- that is World
War III. In the end there would be no jews and white anglo-saxon
protestants left on the face of Earth.

Hardly old boy. The jews and white anglo saxon protestants
are the ones with the nuclear arsenal and means to deliver it
and most Muslims would rather live than die.

You took the words right out of my mouth. This yo-yo must think he's a mezzuein
(sp?) calling the faithful to prayers. BTW, is he posting from Hungary? I
didn't know that they had a Muslim community there, although I shouldn't be
surprised since they're all over Europe these days.

George Z.
Keith

Newsgroups

=---

Old May 25th 04, 04:57 PM
Denyav

ou must have been trying to make some sort of point when you said "one war at
time" twice in your response above. Why, then, are you defending our second
war
(the one with Iraq) when the war on terrorism in Afghanistan is still ongoing

Spreading chaos maybe?

and unfinished and, even worse, no closer to being concluded than when we

Not worse even better according to the motto of groups and associations that
the most of our (and some other nations) governing elite belongs to: "Ordo Ab
Chao"

If you start thinking about the meaning of "Ordo Ab Chao" you can explain many
seemingly senseless and counter productive actions.

If that's the way to fight the war on terror, maybe we need to go back to
school
and learn how to do it. it looks to me like we've lost our way.

The governing "elite" is not interested in fighting terror or anything else
their only interest is the spreading chaos.

Christians must fight muslims,Christians must fight Jews,Jews must fight all of
them,CIA must fight with military,FBI must fight both of them.
In other words open ended conflicts must pop up everywhere in the world.
They simply think "the time has come".