Has anyone gotten a response from Centrair on Pegasus parts?

Old May 1st 05, 10:25 AM
Fish

I have a set of rudder pedals for a Centrair Marianne , issued as a
replacement against the AD. Mine had been reinforced in this way before
the pedals were issued. I believe they may be the same as those in The
Pegase. An AD was also issued for these. The mod looks like nothing
more than a flat piece of 4130, diamond shaped and welded as a gusset
where the vertical rudder pedal tube normally butt welds to the
horizntal hinge tube.

Cheers
MArk

Old May 2nd 05, 02:03 AM

Does anyone know if the rudder kit from Centrair includes new rudder
cables? __Mike

tooromeo wrote:
I have sent to Emails to Centrair to get pricing info on the parts

needed
for the AD's. I received one message that described the cost for the

hinge
pins and rivets.
I haven't heard anything else from them about wiring money over there

purchase the parts. Does anyone have their wiring information . . .

(bank
number and account number) or have heard from them at all?

I also need to find out what the cost of the new rudder pedels are so

they
can be replaced as well.

Thanks in advance for any info.

regards

Mike Wyman
Pegasus 101A0119
2R

Old May 2nd 05, 06:45 PM
tooromeo

Hi all,

I just got another message from Centrair on the price of the rudder pedals.

They are 127.31 euro's each. That price was for the part number specified
in the AD. I don't know if rudder cable is supplied with the pedals.
They are in stock according to the memo.

That's it for now

Cheers,

Michael Wyman
2R

"tooromeo" wrote in message
nk.net...
I have sent to Emails to Centrair to get pricing info on the parts needed
for the AD's. I received one message that described the cost for the hinge
pins and rivets.
I haven't heard anything else from them about wiring money over there to

Old May 5th 05, 08:58 PM

Has anyone priced shipping (and import duties?) on these parts?

Thanks,

BravoNiner

Old May 5th 05, 09:30 PM
tooromeo

Centrair is putting together a package to ship to me . . . As soon as I
find out what the shipping costs are I will pass them on.

2R

oups.com...

Old May 8th 05, 04:45 PM

Someone pointed out in an earlier thread that the French AD requiring
hinge pin replacement apparently applies only to to those ships within
a limited range of serial numbers (in the 600s, if I recall correctly)
and to those in which original equipment pins have been replaced at
some point with other than P/N SY991A pins. If that is correct, has
anyone followed up with Greg Davison (in the FAA's Kansas City office)
to determine whether AD2005-08-06 applies to US-registered ships which
do not NOT fall in either of those two categories?

BravoNiner

Old May 10th 05, 07:19 AM
tooromeo

Has anyone else has contact with Centrair regarding the parts? Does anyone
have parts coming to them yet?

JUST WONDERING . . .

2R

nk.net...