Has anyone gotten a response from Centrair on Pegasus parts?

Old May 11th 05, 03:38 AM

tooromeo wrote:
Has anyone else has contact with Centrair regarding the parts? Does

anyone
have parts coming to them yet?

JUST WONDERING . . .

2R

Mike:

I though YOU were in touch with Centrair. Problems?

BravoNiner

Old May 11th 05, 03:39 AM

Mike:

I thought YOU were in touch with Centrair. Problems??

BravoNiner

Old May 11th 05, 05:25 AM
tooromeo

Well I don't know if there are problems or not. The last message I received
from them indicated that they were packaging up the materials to take it to
the postal department for shipping costs and they would get back to me. It
has been two weeks now and I haven't heard anything. I am beginning to
wonder if they have the parts in stock or if they need to manufacture them.
At any rate I don't think the AD's will be completed til after the soaring
season here. So I am going to fly the airplane to the 25 hour limit after
June per the AD and then wait.

This is very frustrating. . .

TooRomeo

ups.com...

Old May 11th 05, 05:29 PM

tooromeo wrote:
Well I don't know if there are problems or not. The last message I

received
from them indicated that they were packaging up the materials to take

it to
the postal department for shipping costs and they would get back to

me. It
has been two weeks now and I haven't heard anything. I am beginning

wonder if they have the parts in stock or if they need to manufacture

them.
At any rate I don't think the AD's will be completed til after the

soaring
season here. So I am going to fly the airplane to the 25 hour limit

after
June per the AD and then wait.

This is very frustrating. . .

TooRomeo

Strange. All my dealings with Centrair have been prompt and well
documented. I guess I wouldn't hesitate to send another query. You
might want to try faxing a letter; sometimes they're quicker to respond
that way.

No responses to my question re the hinge pin AD. Guess nobody's
followed up with Greg Davison (the FAA's staff engineer on this AD) for
clarification.

BravoNiner