Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 27th 07, 08:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
BobR

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

NO, he has never actually built anything. Even the BD5J that he has
was built by someone else.

On Jan 27, 1:17 pm, Alan Baker wrote:
In article ,
"Juan Jimenez" wrote:

"Montblack" wrote in message
("Juan Jimenez" wrote)
I go quiet because I'm working. You go quiet because billionaire war heros
die on your airplanes. Guess which one is worse, boy.

Scott Crossfield died in a Cessna 210 last year.

Can you count the similarities between the two accidents, Juan?

A well proven design
A respected company
An American hero
Fateful decisions made by the pilot...

You missed one. No one has died in anything I have built.Has anything you've built every been flown?

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed

Old January 27th 07, 08:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alan Baker

"Juan Jimenez" wrote:

"Montblack" wrote in message
("Juan Jimenez" wrote)
I go quiet because I'm working. You go quiet because billionaire war
heros
die on your airplanes. Guess which one is worse, boy.

Scott Crossfield died in a Cessna 210 last year.

Can you count the similarities between the two accidents, Juan?

A well proven design
A respected company
An American hero
Fateful decisions made by the pilot...

You missed one. No one has died in anything I have built.

Has anything you've built every been flown?

NO, he has never actually built anything. Even the BD5J that he has
was built by someone else.

1. He may have built a desk, or a table somewhere along the way..

2. Please don't top post. It makes it harder to follow the conversation.

3. Your message had my reply attached to the last of the previous
poster's text. I had to fix it.

--
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully" --
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
the demo of the iPhone speakerphone.- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted text
-

4. Could you find a newsreader that knows how to snip signatures?

Old January 27th 07, 08:22 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Dan[_2_]

BobR wrote:
Thats because YOU haven't built anything. Two BD5's not finished and
a BD5J bought finished and tinkered on but never finished and flown.
Now compare that to Chucks record. You can't so don't even try.

Actually yawn pushes it around the floor while making jet engine noises.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old January 27th 07, 08:26 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alan Baker

In article ,
Richard Riley wrote:

On Sat, 27 Jan 2007 20:14:47 GMT, Alan Baker
"The iPhone doesn't have a speaker phone" -- "I checked very carefully"
--
"I checked Apple's web pages" -- Edwin on the iPhone and how he missed
the demo of the iPhone speakerphone.- Hide quoted text -- Show quoted
text
-

4. Could you find a newsreader that knows how to snip signatures?

Do you know of one? I haven't seen one.

Mine: MT-Newswatcher...

....for Mac OS X.

Old January 27th 07, 09:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Morgans

"Alan Baker" wrote

4. Could you find a newsreader that knows how to snip signatures?

Are you kidding? That would be WAY too much trouble, to trim all of those
lies. His computer would probably catch on fire, taking over the identity
of all of the lies he writes.
--
Jim in NC

Old January 27th 07, 10:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
red12049[_1_]

Juan,

I have typed to you in a civilized and gentlemanly manner. I have asked
questions about points you have raised, in a genuine attempt to learn what
is going on. Ihave quoted portions of your messages, without changing any
meaning, in an attempt to keep the discussion on target. In response I get
things such as these:

Quoted from Juan:

Oh, I'm sure it will come to you, someday.

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

I didn't try to make "anything" of it, I simply asked you a question about
your comment? Is there something incorrect about the procedure I followed?

Quoted from Juan:

Any more war heroes stupid enough to buy airplanes from you lately?

As an aside, I have read most of your posts regaring the Walton crash.
Somehow, "war hero" and "stupid" don't seem to go together, and I am sure
the surviving family would be distressed to see him referred to in this
manner. It also trivializes all of our military service, including yours.

Nice try, but not even close, kiddo. That's the kind of selective reading
grade-school kids use to get over on their parents. Try again some other
time.

Quoted from Jaun:

It's not you. That's really all you need to know.

All the emoticons and such don't change the tone and meanings of your
replies one iota. No selective reading on my part Juan, YOU changed your
sentence Mr. Walton after I and Chuck called you on it. You may call
this humor, but humor is not usally consistently demeaning and insulting. I
have tried to have an intelligent and non demeaning discussion with you.
Your choice whether to continue in the same vein or not.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
It's not you. That's really all you need to know.

"red12049" wrote in message
Juan,

Since "I" don't get to make that determination, who does?

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .
No, son, you don't understand, you don't determine what is the question.

"red12049" wrote in message
No Juan, that ISN'T the question. Please keep your own statements
straight... YOU said you could not find Mr. Hitlaw in the database, not
that the one that turned up wasn't the same.

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in message
.. .

"Richard Riley" wrote in message

It's a real puzzler. I can see how that one would have stumped you.
In the future, when you're searching a database and you don't know
some of the search values, use a wild card or leave them blank.

That's exactly what I did.

The question remains, is this the same Frank Hitlaw? Director of
Maintenace at Far 129 airlines less than 10 years since he got his A&P
ticket? Sorry, but I don't buy it.

Old January 27th 07, 11:01 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur[_1_]

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

"Alphonse Le Creur" wrote in message
.130...
"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

Of course I brought it up, you then tried to make some comedy of it.
Keep your day job.

Which is more than you can do, apparently.

Sorry to hurt your feelings, but I'm booked solid through April.
What's your excuse for losing your job?

Oh boy, another IKYABWAI.

And booked solid through april?

Bwahwahhwhahwhahwhahwhhahwhahwhahhwhahwhahwhahhwha hwhahwhhahwhahwh!

Old January 27th 07, 11:58 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur[_1_]

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in
message ...
In article , Juan
Jimenez says...
Let me refresh your memory, boy.

This is what started it. You were shown it again several times. You
have admitted that you did in fact start it and you have refused,
like a good little ****ant coward that you are, to apologize, and now
you whine like a stuck pig everytime I forcefeed you your own crap
with a ramrod several times a month.

http://groups.google.com/group/rec.a...owse_thread/th
read/209482904328b687/63be5e18d190b5c2?

lnk=st&q=Slusarczyk+toadie&rnum
=1#63be5e18d190b5c2

Any more war heroes stupid enough to buy airplanes from you lately?

Yawn...Apologize for what?? calling a toady a toady??

That is why you deserve no respect, and enjoy no credibility with
anyone outside your dozen or so groupies.

Wow, one could write a book on the way your mental gymnasics keep you on
your hamster wheel.

Perhaps one will.

Old January 28th 07, 12:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Alphonse Le Creur[_1_]

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
:

Oh, I'm sure it will come to you, someday.

It will certainly never come to you.

And you know it, don't you?

Old January 28th 07, 12:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

On Jan 27, 11:49 pm, "Juan Jimenez" wrote:
"Alphonse Le Creur" wrote in messagenews:Xns98C22C38A687Fnunyfjukkinbidness@207 .14.116.130...

"Juan Jimenez" wrote in
m:

Of course I brought it up, you then tried to make some comedy of it.
Keep your day job.

Which is more than you can do, apparently.Sorry to hurt your feelings, but I'm booked solid through April. What's your

excuse for losing your job?

Sounds like a quote from the zzzoom history book. In the early 90's
his answering machine would say if you are calling to book him for an
airshow he was booked through the next season.

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring