Aviation help needed for our Theater

Old January 28th 06, 09:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Default Aviation help needed for our Theater

Hey Gang,

Sorry for the crosspost but I just got a project dropped into my lap and I
could use some help.

BCT Bloomington Civic Theatre is doing Jesus Christ Superstar
http://www.bloomingtoncivictheatre.org/
Yup, opens next week.

They want to try something - Videos. 90 seconds worth:
(Each video image would run approx 3 seconds, so 30 clips)

Planes in war
Bombs. A-bombs and B-29's dropping many bombs
Soviet troops marching in a parade
Tanks ...on parade
Flame throwers
Cities burning
Missile silos at launch
Maybe a nuke sub
Planes flying formation
Missiles launched from: planes, helicopters, trucks, shoulder mount
More A bomb test footage, etc
Small arms being fired
And anything else you can think of...
Pretty much military weapons being fired and/or cities/targets getting
blow'd up.

Forgot: Las Vegas (lights), roulette wheels, decadence on parade will also
be spliced in - money changing hands, etc...

It will run in the scene where Jesus is throwing the arms merchants out of
the Temple - it's the newer production :-)

Something that can be e-mailed:
We'll combine them and put them on a CD. 25-30-40 images at 2,3,4 seconds
per video clip is what we're looking for. Public domain clips are best! :-)

Send us SHORT blips if you have them, please ...or post a link.

Thanks so much. Very much appreciated.

I (finally) saw The Producers last night at the $2 Theater - it had its
moments.

Montblack
at
v i s i
..c o m

Old January 28th 06, 10:35 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

"Montblack" wrote in message
[...]

Geez, with all that 'doom & gloom' I'm going to hide under the table for a
while. :-)

Old January 28th 06, 10:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

"Montblack" wrote in message
Hey Gang,

Montblank,

I may be wrong, but any video that is "small" enough to be sent via email,
probably won't have the resolution to be projected as a scenery background.

You might have better luck with still images.

Good luck with your production.

Jay B

Old January 28th 06, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

("Jay Beckman" wrote)
I may be wrong, but any video that is "small" enough to be sent via email,
probably won't have the resolution to be projected as a scenery
background.

You might have better luck with still images.

Thanks Jay.

Premier(?) computer program will be used. I'm not the audio/sound guy - I
called him right now for this info.

Images will be put on a CD disk, fed through the program, then sent to a
collection of TV screens up on stage - via cables.

Montblack

Old January 29th 06, 12:01 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

It will run in the scene where Jesus is throwing the arms merchants
out of the Temple - it's the newer production :-)

Maybe you should sell Pat Robertson milkshakes in the lobby

Old January 29th 06, 01:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Montblack wrote:

Hey Gang,

Sorry for the crosspost but I just got a project dropped into my lap and I
could use some help.

BCT Bloomington Civic Theatre is doing Jesus Christ Superstar
http://www.bloomingtoncivictheatre.org/
Yup, opens next week.

They want to try something - Videos. 90 seconds worth:
(Each video image would run approx 3 seconds, so 30 clips)

Planes in war
Bombs. A-bombs and B-29's dropping many bombs

For the grand finale...
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~tp-3/a4-b.jpg

Who needs B-29s when you have a Scooter?!

richard

Old January 29th 06, 04:34 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Try this:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/aviation_videos.htm

Mike

Old January 29th 06, 06:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

("Mike Holt" wrote)
Try this:

http://www.alexisparkinn.com/aviation_videos.htm

Yup, been there. Thanks.

Montblack

Old January 29th 06, 07:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

Jay Beckman wrote:
"Montblack" wrote in message
Hey Gang,

Montblank,

I may be wrong, but any video that is "small" enough to be sent via
email, probably won't have the resolution to be projected as a
scenery background.
You might have better luck with still images.

Good luck with your production.

Jay B

He could zip things into a zip file and send it via "yousendit.com". They
allow up to 1GB.

--

Darrell R. Schmidt
B-58 Hustler History: http://members.cox.net/dschmidt1/

Old January 30th 06, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.owning,rec.aviation.piloting

How about a showing of the movie "The Wall" in the background??

-Robert