Hotellier connections

Old September 23rd 04, 10:53 PM
John Sinclair

At 21:42 23 September 2004, Don Johnstone wrote:
Who are Martha Stewart and Dan Rather?

Martha Stewart doesn't know the truth, Dan Rather doesn't
care.
JJ

Old September 24th 04, 02:14 AM
Steve Bralla

John Sinclair writes:

At 21:42 23 September 2004, Don Johnstone wrote:
Who are Martha Stewart and Dan Rather?

Martha Stewart doesn't know the truth, Dan Rather doesn't
care.
JJ

Why no chant of "Four More Years!" for Dan Rather? I thought that's what you
got when you "mislead" the American public.

Steve

Old September 24th 04, 02:15 PM
John Sinclair

Martha's not going to jail for insider trading, she's
going to the slammer for lying to a federal judge about
it. Dan is involved with forged goverment documents.
He's arrogant enough to lie to a judge about it and
that could lead to a cell beside Martha.

If we are going to jail people for using poorly authenticated

information, we could start at the top of the food
chain, couldn't we?

--
Change 'netto' to 'net' to email me directly

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA

Old September 24th 04, 03:43 PM
RHWOODY

it happened with Bill "Draft Dodger"
Clinton
Old September 24th 04, 04:03 PM
John Sinclair

Now, isn't this more fun than talking about Hotelliers
and iPACs?
JJ

Old September 24th 04, 04:42 PM
Gary Boggs

I went here thinking I'd learn something about Hotellier connections.

That's what I get for thinking.

Boggs

Old September 24th 04, 05:19 PM
Jim Vincent

Now, isn't this more fun than talking about Hotelliers
and iPACs?
JJ

Actually, they tie together perfectly. George W failed his PCC and has been
out of control ever since!

Jim Vincent
N483SZ
illspam
Old September 24th 04, 05:44 PM
Eric Greenwell

Gary Boggs wrote:
I went here thinking I'd learn something about Hotellier connections.

That's what I get for thinking.

Maybe you didn't notice the "OT" I added to the subject line for "off
topic". That way you can set your news reader filters to exclude
postings that are off topic.

Eric Greenwell
Washington State
USA

Old September 28th 04, 04:30 PM
Robert Ehrlich

Mark James Boyd wrote:
I think the (over)emphasis on a PCC is bunk. The connection
inspection is the key. ...

I agree. PCC is not a part of the mandatory checks here in France,
and as far as I know we don't have more accidents due to disconnected
controls than in other parts of the world. Maybe the frequent availability
of hangar space making disassembly/reassembly rare is also a factor.