Barack Obama victory dance

Old September 10th 08, 08:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

Default Barack Obama victory dance

Since JJ dared me to, I feel obligated to post the TRUTH about him so
everyone can know the history behind this raving kook who has been spamming
this NG for many years. As JJ claims to value the TRUTH so much, I'm sure
he can appreciate all of it. Since much of the personal information has
been posted by JJ himself, I really don't feel bad about posting it even
though shining a light on this cockroach wouldn't bother me anyway. How I
got all this information is pretty simple. While researching a subject in
the archives the aviation NGs, I ran across an old post that was clearly
JJs. A few more clicks provided his personal information such as name,
employment, and location which he posted himself. I have a very old and
good friend of mine who works near where he worked. This person is an
inspector in the Atlanta area. It just so happens that inspectors fall
under the same union as JJ's old union. He told me he had heard of JJ and
he would make some inquiries about him and get back to me. Much of what I
relate comes from him, who I consider a very reliable source.

His real name is John A Johnson, and he lives in Dallas, GA. JJ is the
epitome of a redneck. He drove a big honkin' redneck truck and carried
himself as if he were the cock of the walk, but everyone else regarded him
as a fat boorish individual. He refers to himself as JJ, so when he asks,
"Who the *** is JJ", he very well knew HE was JJ. So obviously he was not
only acting stupid (possibly not an act), but at least somewhat afraid of
being revealed, but I'm sure that would be apparent to the most casual
observer anyway. JJ claims "EXCELLENT and HONORABLE service to my country",
but the real truth really can't be found in the National Archives. He was
at one time a FAA employee. He does not appear to be a present FAA
employee. As far as why he is not longer an FAA employee, details on that
are a bit cloudy. JJ is 50 years old, which would not make him eligible for
regular retirement. Rumors as to why he left include termination, medical
retirement, or he quit rather than face termination. As the FAA doesn't
disclose such information, rumors are all I have here and I'm not going to
try and characterize them as anything but, however there does seem to be
some basis for them. JJ is an admitted drug user (during the time of his
FAA employment) and the FAA does administer random drug and alcohol tests to
safety related employees. Medical retirement is also a popular option with
employees like JJ. As such employees are largely worthless and
counterproductive, the FAA doesn't scrutinize their medical retirement
applications as well as they should. It's better for all concerned for them
to leave anyway and as such this is a very popular option for union
parasites. JJ is 50 and regular retirement is 55. That much I know for
sure. So for whatever reason, JJ left the FAA early and there's not really
too many "EXCELLENT and HONORABLE" explanations which could possibly account
for this. His own explanation should be pretty amusing to be sure and I
look forward to it assuming he will even try.

JJ worked as a technician on navigational aid facilities in the Atlanta area
(ILS, VOR, etc). I use the term "worked" very loosely here because that's
not really how his peers described it. The way they described it was in
actuality JJ spent most of his time sitting on his fat arse (and yes it is
fat regardless of what he claims) and what little he did was in the union
arena. JJ spent a lot of time ranting about "management", "minorities", and
"gays" (he rarely used those terms on the last two, but you get the idea),
filling out grievances and whatever other complaint paperwork he could get
his hands on, attending union boondoggles, and anything else he could
possibly do to get out of his assigned FAA duties while his coworkers
constantly picked up his slack. JJ had aspirations of getting a real full
time union position (there are a few genuine full time union positions), but
he never rose above the rank of "useful idiot" in the union hierarchy. For
those that have never ran across such a parasitic individual, you should
know that there are a few people in the FAA who make a career out of simply
being in the union, even though they are supposed to be a productive
employee. The union fully protects them, and most managers look the other
way. In that sense, JJ is right. FAA management is very inept when it
comes to removing poor performing employees, but the vast majority of those
employees are retained because of the wear their union membership on their
sleeve and the union protects them. The fact that JJ remained an employee
for so long is testament to it. What's certainly clear to me is that JJ
actually epitomizes the behavior he attributes to "non-white males". I
really can't say I was surprised. Bigots project their faults on others.
That's why they are bigots to begin with.

He will spend the rest of his fat useless life living a sedentary lifestyle
as a government pensioner (even if he got fired he can still collect an
annuity when he gets to 55). Coming from someone who constantly rants about
the government, you may find that quite ironic. I'm sure he'll spend the
majority of that time ranting his kookie thoughts on usenet to those who
laugh at him. With any luck he will provide quite a number of years of
entertainment before he dies of congestive heart failure, but the statistics
aren't working in his favor. Fat, lazy, 50, and no real reason to leave the
house doesn't work in his favor. Now that you know who he REALLY is, you
can chuckle just a bit deeper and longer.

"EMTAE" wrote in message
I am not fat
I will never go away

EVER

So go ahead and do your thing
I don't give a flying ****
It's a free country(Unless you support Obama Marxism)

Go ahead and call me names and make false claims and parrot
the sycophant line. When you back a sycophant into the corner that is all
they can do. Lie and belittle and obfuscate.

The truth about the reverse racism in the FAA will be heard
The TRUTH about the incompetent managers in the FAA will be heard
The truth about the LIES in the FAA will be heard
The TRUTH about controller and technician abuse in the FAA by UNQUALIFIED
management WILL BE HEARD

BTW, you never never never answered the question?

Why did the FAA score 204 out of 222 in employee morale and their opinion
of management in 2007??? Almost DEAD LAST

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm?

Rather than calling me a "Piece of ****" redneck why not address the
FACTS??

Why did the FAA score SO ****ING LOW???

http://bestplacestowork.org/BPTW/ran...q=scores_large

THE FAA GOT AN F-MINUS Oh Boy!!!!!

WHY??

Stick to the question if your pea sycophant brain will allow it

BTW again. That "Sordid" past you LIE about?

My Government records from the National Archives show nothing but
EXCELLENT and HONORABLE service to my country
I got a wall full of awards and certificates from my proud Government and
military service

Give us facts NOT FAA Management or your LIES

If I was so bad and such a SORDID person would that not show up in
official records??

Sordid and a bad past is always fabricated by weasel mangers when you
expose the SCAM they are desperately trying to hide. (And so far the FAA
and their SCAM is being exposed everyday by people way above our pay
positions)

http://removesturgell.blogspot.com/

You are a piece of **** LIAR. So there BOI

http://www.google.com/search?hl=en&q...rch &aq=f&oq=

The FAA is RACIST against WHITE MALE HETEROSEXUAL EMPLOYEES. PERIOD. Been
that way for over 10 years. PERIOD

Old September 10th 08, 08:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
EMTAE[_3_]

Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:
EMTAE wrote:

Rather than calling me a "Piece of ****" redneck why not address the
FACTS??

Why did the FAA score SO ****ING LOW???

OK, well since you gave the link I looked at how they scored.

One of the reasons they were so low in the ranking was the perceived
lack of

Support for Diversity
The support for diversity category measures the extent to which
employees believe that actions and policies of leadership and management
promote and respect diversity.

Ranked 215 out of 222 agencies.

That sort of undermines your theory doesn't it?

No it does not.

The out of control blind support for "Diversity" and
political correctness IS the reason the FAA is so bad off

You misinterpreted the results. It is the FORCE FEEDING of
Diversity(Reverse Racism) the disgruntled work force of the
FAA is tired of.

In the FAA, you must ACCEPT minority managers who are
incompetent and unqualified. I believe you interpreted the
results wrong.

Look at the scores for the respect for management. It is in
the toilet. It must be all those NATCA and PASS members
slewing the score huh??

The FAA is totally ****ed up. Their own internal data shows
it. But nothing will be done. It is a culture of corruption
and lies out of control. Sorta like a high technology banana
republic in action

Until hundreds die in a pink mist somewhere over America soon

And then it will all change

Maybe after hundreds die qualifications not skin color will
determine who runs the FAA???

Maybe? Or is "Kissing the Black Ass" completely out of
control???

Only time will tell
Old September 10th 08, 08:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
EMTAE[_3_]

You never answered the question about why the FAA scored so
low in the 2007 Government employee survey? You continue to
post lies and untruths and false data.

I don't care what you say AT ALL because I know it's all a
lie. You are talking out your ass and making false and
disparaging comments about people with no basis of fact

Now, answer the question.

Why did the FAA score so low in 2007 regarding employee morale??

Or is it easier to shoot the messenger and spread lies about
whoever you can to deviate yourself from facing the facts??

You MUST be an ex FAA Manager. You must be. Lying piece of
**** human cockroach **** bag **** face

Go ahead. Tell us you are not either current or former FAA
Management.

Go ahead

As far as drug use, I guess every FAA Manager who goes to
some boondoggle and stays drunk and chases whores are not
druggies huh? ALCOHOL is a DRUG dumb ass

Whoever you are you are so full of **** your eyes are brown

Another question you did not address. Why does the FAA
promote unqualified minorities and women into senior FAA
management?

Why??

Oh one more thing. If you check my newsgroup header it is
not in Georgia. Wrong again numb nuts.

What an idiot
Old September 10th 08, 08:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"Gig 601Xl Builder" wrote in message
m...
EMTAE wrote:

Rather than calling me a "Piece of ****" redneck why not address the
FACTS??

Why did the FAA score SO ****ING LOW???

OK, well since you gave the link I looked at how they scored.

One of the reasons they were so low in the ranking was the perceived lack
of

Support for Diversity
The support for diversity category measures the extent to which employees
believe that actions and policies of leadership and management promote and
respect diversity.

Ranked 215 out of 222 agencies.

That sort of undermines your theory doesn't it?

The reason they scored low in the first place was because right before the
survey controllers got a forced contract and other unions were facing
similar problems. If you look at the survey, the FAA received a low score
for pay and benefits, however the fact is the FAA is THE highest paying
agency in the entire federal workforce. Furthermore the FAA has a
relatively low percentage of college graduates. Where else in the
government can thousands of employees get paid six figures with no formal
education? I'll leave it for you to decide how truly objective the survey
is.

Old September 10th 08, 08:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
EMTAE[_3_]

EMTAE wrote:

[...]

Blame it on the controllers and the unions?? Do you realize
many of those FAA survey participants are neither?

What a limp dick lame ass excuse

Only a FAA manager would come up with a stupid ass response
like that.

Do you think maybe just maybe FAA management just SUCKS
CAMEL ASS??

Is that possible??
Old September 10th 08, 09:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601Xl Builder

EMTAE wrote:
Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:
EMTAE wrote:

Rather than calling me a "Piece of ****" redneck why not address the
FACTS??

Why did the FAA score SO ****ING LOW???

OK, well since you gave the link I looked at how they scored.

One of the reasons they were so low in the ranking was the perceived
lack of

Support for Diversity
The support for diversity category measures the extent to which
employees believe that actions and policies of leadership and
management promote and respect diversity.

Ranked 215 out of 222 agencies.

That sort of undermines your theory doesn't it?

No it does not.

The out of control blind support for "Diversity" and political
correctness IS the reason the FAA is so bad off

Prove it.

Until hundreds die in a pink mist somewhere over America soon

And yet we have the safest skies in the world. And one day there will be
a terrible accident and the odds are there will be a white male pilot, a
white male controller with a white male supervisor involved. And the
accident won't have a thing to do with those peoples sex or race.
Old September 10th 08, 09:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"EMTAE" wrote in message
reposting what was snipped
[...]

repost end

You never answered the question about why the FAA scored so low in the
2007 Government employee survey? You continue to post lies and untruths
and false data.

I don't care what you say AT ALL because I know it's all a lie. You are
talking out your ass and making false and disparaging comments about
people with no basis of fact

Now, answer the question.

Already did.

Why did the FAA score so low in 2007 regarding employee morale??

Or is it easier to shoot the messenger and spread lies about whoever you
can to deviate yourself from facing the facts??

You MUST be an ex FAA Manager. You must be. Lying piece of **** human
cockroach **** bag **** face

Ah, look at all the silly profanities coming from the redneck. Isn't it
cute when a typical redneck gets spun up? It made my efforts well worth it.

If I'm a liar, prove it fat boi. Otherwise you're nothing more than a
redneck with a worthless redneck opinion.

Go ahead. Tell us you are not either current or former FAA Management.

Go ahead

Why would I do that? I'm not the one trying to conceal who I work for and
in what capacity.

As far as drug use, I guess every FAA Manager who goes to some boondoggle
and stays drunk and chases whores are not druggies huh? ALCOHOL is a DRUG
dumb ass

What seems to be escaping your small redneck mind is the fact that consuming
illegal drugs even off duty is a fireable offense in the FAA. So tell us
again about your "HONORABLE" service, JJ.

Whoever you are you are so full of **** your eyes are brown

Then prove me wrong, JJ. I can provide proof for everything I've asserted
as fact.

Another question you did not address. Why does the FAA promote unqualified
minorities and women into senior FAA management?

That's a loaded question, fat boi. Rephrase or go screw yourself.

Why??

Oh one more thing. If you check my newsgroup header it is not in Georgia.
Wrong again numb nuts.

What an idiot

It says nothing of the sort, JJ, but where you are posting from right this
minute is irrelevant.

Are you going to tell me your name isn't John A Johnson? Please tell me
that's what you're saying. You didn't even try to deny that which is a
tacit admission, JJ. It wouldn't really matter anyway as I can prove it.
All you're doing is trying to probe me for what proof I actually have
without denying it.

All you have to do is deny it, JJ. Deny your name is not John A Johnson.
Deny you were never a FAA employee in Atlanta. That's all you have to do
and I'll be glad to provide my proof. Anything else is a tacit admission,
JJ. What an idiot.

Old September 11th 08, 12:23 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

"EMTAE" wrote in message
Gig 601Xl Builder wrote:
EMTAE wrote:

Rather than calling me a "Piece of ****" redneck why not address the
FACTS??

Why did the FAA score SO ****ING LOW???

OK, well since you gave the link I looked at how they scored.

One of the reasons they were so low in the ranking was the perceived lack
of

Support for Diversity
The support for diversity category measures the extent to which employees
believe that actions and policies of leadership and management promote
and respect diversity.

Ranked 215 out of 222 agencies.

That sort of undermines your theory doesn't it?

No it does not.

The out of control blind support for "Diversity" and political correctness
IS the reason the FAA is so bad off

Not so bad off since you've been fired, JJ. The black female who took your
place is doing a much better job.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.d...3502e2e70f40b9

Old September 11th 08, 12:30 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mike[_22_]

EMTAE wrote:

[...]

Do you realize the FAA has a higher percentage of union members than any
other government agency, by a margin that's wider than your ass?

You should lay off the pot, JJ. That stuff has turned you into a kook.

http://groups.google.com/group/alt.d...3502e2e70f40b9

Old September 11th 08, 04:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
EMTAE[_3_]

Default Was-Barack Obama victory dance(Now Mike is a GSFMM)

Mike wrote:

It says nothing of the sort, JJ, but where you are posting from right
this minute is irrelevant.

Are you going to tell me your name isn't John A Johnson? Please tell me
that's what you're saying. You didn't even try to deny that which is a
tacit admission, JJ. It wouldn't really matter anyway as I can prove
it. All you're doing is trying to probe me for what proof I actually
have without denying it.

All you have to do is deny it, JJ. Deny your name is not John A
Johnson. Deny you were never a FAA employee in Atlanta. That's all you
have to do and I'll be glad to provide my proof. Anything else is a
tacit admission, JJ. What an idiot.

The effort you are displaying toward my posts is very
indicative of several things about your narcissistic
personality Mike

1. You are a former or current FAA Manager(But won't admit it)
2. You are either a minority or a white sycophant
3. You are Gay
4. You suck the Government TIT for subsistence
5. Your penis is small
6. You are a short man
7. You have been assimilated by the Government Borg and your
mind is Jell-O.
8. You think smoking a plant grown by God should ruin lives
and incarcerate millions of Americans but it's OK to suck
Budweiser by the swimming pool because the "Guvment" gets
some more tax for your TIT.
9. You think America is great because of GOVERNMENT
10. You love China

Go away Government Sycophant Flying Monkey Minion(GSFMM)
You bore me. I am done with you

PLONK