Can you hear our new NDB beacon???

Old September 26th 07, 06:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr

Default Can you hear our new NDB beacon???

We have just installed a new NDB beacon here at our private airport
43TN . The new beacon is on 529 KHZ the ID is LYQ

We would like to know if you can hear it at your location??? At
night, if you tune your car radio to 530 AM you should hear the Morse
Code LYQ over and over again.

Could you please send me a reception report and your location to our
web page contact button ??? our web page is www.wwrb.org

We have photos of our new Runway, and the Hi power transmitter
facility Co-located with it!! under our photo gallery.

We also have our own VORTAC 108.650 that we use to develop new
electronic gear.

As a Ham Radio Operator and Chief Pilot for the Company I would like
to know how far the NDB Beacon is heard!

Thank you again for your time....... Please let me know Dave, WA4SZE

Old September 26th 07, 06:28 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
B[_2_]

wrote:

We have just installed a new NDB beacon here at our private airport
43TN . The new beacon is on 529 KHZ the ID is LYQ

We would like to know if you can hear it at your location??? At
night, if you tune your car radio to 530 AM you should hear the Morse
Code LYQ over and over again.

Could you please send me a reception report and your location to our
web page contact button ??? our web page is
www.wwrb.org

We have photos of our new Runway, and the Hi power transmitter
facility Co-located with it!! under our photo gallery.

We also have our own VORTAC 108.650 that we use to develop new
electronic gear.

As a Ham Radio Operator and Chief Pilot for the Company I would like
to know how far the NDB Beacon is heard!

Thank you again for your time....... Please let me know Dave, WA4SZE

Where are you?

"TN" means what state?
Old September 26th 07, 09:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Mike[_4_]

wrote:

[...]

I wondered also, so I checked the FAA sources and found that 43TN is
located 8 miles north of Morrison, TN. or
086-00-09 W 35-37-05 N

Mike

Old September 27th 07, 02:50 AM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Jon

On Sep 26, 12:28 pm, FredGarvinMaleProstitute

Where http://www.wwrb.org/contact.html indicates they are.

Old September 28th 07, 02:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.ifr
Brad[_1_]

On Sep 26, 1:13 am, wrote:
We have just installed a new NDB beacon here at our private airport
43TN . The new beacon is on 529 KHZ the ID is LYQ
Dave, WA4SZE

NDB...what's that for?

Quite a spider web of antennas and guy wires around your runway...now
I understand why you don't want the runway charted!

HEAR Jim Culp Soaring 1 March 6th 06 04:30 PM
Still hear Roger Long Piloting 6 January 12th 05 04:56 AM
406 Beacon Reviews Helen Woods Piloting 4 December 15th 04 12:18 AM
I -didn't- hear that Harry K Home Built 2 August 18th 04 07:27 PM
Rotating Beacon vs. Flashing Beacon Mike Rapoport Owning 16 February 7th 04 12:05 AM