Old Rhinebeck, pt 4 - Old Rhinebeck 48.jpg (1/1)

Old March 22nd 10, 01:05 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mitchell Holman[_4_]

Default Old Rhinebeck, pt 4 - Old Rhinebeck 48.jpg (1/1)

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	Old Rhinebeck 48.jpg
Views:	147
Size:	163.0 KB
ID:	41792
Old March 22nd 10, 10:29 PM
E.Wiersum E.Wiersum is offline
Junior Member

Smile

I am very impressed by the number and fantastic quality of the posts of Mr.Holman on the Old Rhinebeck .
But spotting the planes and recognise is a different story .
Is it possible to send me a list of all the planes . It would be much appreciated and contribute to my knowledge .
Many thanks in advance
E.Wiersum
Old March 23rd 10, 08:07 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Mon, 22 Mar 2010 21:29:08 +0000, E.Wiersum
wrote:

'Mitchell Holman[_4_ Wrote:
;724479']

I am very impressed by the number and fantastic quality of the posts of
Mr.Holman on the Old Rhinebeck .
But spotting the planes and recognise is a different story .
Is it possible to send me a list of all the planes . It would be much
appreciated and contribute to my knowledge .
Many thanks in advance
E.Wiersum

The Old Rhinebeck website has a list of based aircraft under
'collections' that should give you a good start on identification.

http://www.oldrhinebeck.org/

Bob ^,,^
Old March 30th 10, 04:51 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Waldo.Pepper[_2_]

On the A&E network there was a show over 15 years ago called First
Flights with Neil Armstrong. I posted it to abma many years ago. They
did I think 4 or 5 episodes from Old Rhinebeck alone. It was lovely to
be there in 1992 ... and nice to relive it through your pics.

Thanks

Waldo.
Old March 30th 10, 10:36 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
John B

All I get these days are Re s - no originals and no pictures. What is wrong
(I'm using OE)?

John B

Old March 31st 10, 12:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Sunny

Tools Options Security....
Select "Internet Zone" and make sure "Block Images..." is NOT selected.
HTH

Old Rhinebeck, pt 4 - Old Rhinebeck 39.jpg (1/1) Mitchell Holman[_4_] Aviation Photos 0 March 22nd 10 01:04 PM
Old Rhinebeck, pt 3 - Old Rhinebeck 30.jpg (1/1) Mitchell Holman[_4_] Aviation Photos 0 March 20th 10 12:52 PM
Old Rhinebeck, pt 3 - Old Rhinebeck 29.jpg (1/1) Mitchell Holman[_4_] Aviation Photos 0 March 20th 10 12:52 PM
Old Rhinebeck, pt 3 - Old Rhinebeck 28.jpg (1/1) Mitchell Holman[_4_] Aviation Photos 0 March 20th 10 12:52 PM
Old Rhinebeck, pt 3 - Old Rhinebeck 27.jpg (1/1) Mitchell Holman[_4_] Aviation Photos 0 March 20th 10 12:52 PM