Its About Time I Finally Got Me A Birdie

Old March 18th 04, 10:32 PM
MRQB

Yes, But I made the offer on this one, It exceeded every thing that I was
looking for in an airplane well worth the extra $1,000 I spent I never had a
airplane start so easy and the controls function so smoth.

"Paul Sengupta" wrote in message
Congrats! But didn't you have an absolute limit of $15k and give
a hard time to someone who tried to sell you a plane (however good
or bad) for $15.9k for not conforming to your original request?

Paul

"MRQB" wrote in message
counted out
$16k in cash we both signed a sales agreement he signed the bill of sale

we
shook hands and now I own me a late model 150.
I know i am happy I kinda feel guilty at the price i go it for.

Old March 19th 04, 03:25 AM
Paul Folbrecht

Now that was funny.

Ben Jackson wrote:
In article . net,
Paul Folbrecht wrote:

I had one made out for over $70K myself a couple months ago for a lot
purchase. Wouldn't have gone there with $70K in briefcases.

Sir, I offer you 175 fine leather briefcases for your fine property!

Old March 19th 04, 03:25 AM
Paul Folbrecht

Guess you'd probably know.

MRQB wrote:

briefcases for 70k in cash hahahahahaha 70k will fit in your coat pocket
very easy!

Old March 19th 04, 03:26 AM
Paul Folbrecht

I don't know if your question was serious or not, but probably 95% of
them are bought with mortgages.

MRQB wrote:

How else do you buy a house?

"Paul Folbrecht" wrote in message
ink.net...

You buy HOUSES with CASH?! Holy ****.

Jon Kraus wrote:

I have purchased several houses with cash that were way over 10K and
have never had to fill out anything....

Jon Kraus
PP-ASEL
Student-IA

Old March 19th 04, 03:27 AM
Paul Folbrecht

Hey M, I happen to know of a catastrophic problem with this aircraft you
just bought. Tell you what, I'll take it off your hands for exactly
what you paid for it? I guess I'm a nice guy. Deal?

Old March 21st 04, 05:11 AM
VideoGuy

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message

MRQB wrote: