OT Rant

Old July 24th 07, 06:27 PM posted to soc.culture.iranian,rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,alt.military.retired,soc.culture.lebanon
Rob Arndt[_2_]

Default OT Rant

On Jul 24, 10:16�am, wrote:
* * The King of America - Citizens Face Full Asset Seizure

http://www.rense.com/general77/asset.htm

/ / "(ii) to have materially assisted, sponsored, or provided
financial, material, logistical, or technical support for, or
goods or services in support of, such an act or acts of
violence or any person whose property and interests in
property are blocked pursuant to this order; \ \

So, *those *who *don't support the return of all stolen monies
from *Iraq, *who *continue to undermine Humanity's chances for
Justice * in * Iraq, *(like *every *neocon *LIAR *and *foxnews
broadcaster, * lawless * mercenary * antichrist *disciple, *or
Haliburton *shareholder,) needs their assets seized, and tried
publicly *for *treason *as war criminals. *Every war profiteer
holding *more a one hundred thousand dollars will be hunted by
the will of Humanity. *so says - The Son to God as Man to men.

/ / "Under the current administration, mercury has been and
will continue to be knowingly injected into the youngest of
American citizens. *The controversial mercury-containing
preservative thimerosal has been linked by thousands of
parents as being the cause of their children's mercury
poisoning and autism." \ \

Please, *I *beg *you *as the Son of Man, to fight back against
those who threaten the lives of innocent American children, by
forbidding defenses for US, the People. *As recognized King of
my *forsaken *World, *this *wouldn't *happen *I'm telling you.
Support my rise to tax every American ten cents to start up my
company * of * accountability. * Running *on *free *open *line
communications *where *ANYONE CAN CALL US, and call me a Jerk,
just * don't * expect *I *wont *fairly *defend *myself. * Live
broadcasts *out *in *the *fields, *trumping evil demons by the
power * of * the *word. * These *individuals *responsible *for
criminally *victimizing American children, need to be arrested
from continuing their action against our families. *Support US
please, to work on Just causes for the betterment of the human
species, * Or don't and die unworthy you bunch of bu****e nazi
savages.

We Have A Problem Here

Look, *Bush *closed *investigations *on *911 immediately, then
started *firstly *on *Iraq, *for *war *mongering thieves, with
General *Ahmad *escaping *un-accosted *for the neocon enemies.
Not *relevant? * Your *Constitution *is *laying *undefended, a
National act that can not be done by any other terrorist group
but *those *who *claim *your *freedom rights denied by bu****e
command. * Not *treasonous? * Look *Condi, *the demon 911 nazi
witch *PERSONALLY assisted in dropping more than seven million
land-mines *on *Lebanon *indiscriminately *in *Your terrorized
dying names. *Hate Life and God as yourself do You?

Don't *anyone *be *deceived *that the neocon enemies minimally
assisted *these crimes by refusing to allow US pursue the evil
doers *by *following the actual crime scene leads, but we lack
REAL *leadership *skills *that *are *naturally required to see
molten Iron flowing like water from the 911 towers on YouTube.
Oh *golly gee, who is that theatrical man from Canada with all
the *answers on Justice for Peace with Freedom Ruling Supreme?
with *atheists *and everything? *A brilliant man given next to
no * chance *at *receiving *acknowledgment *in *Bu****e *media
amerikan empire.?

Ray *McGovern *on *911 *broadcast *nation-wide on the coast to
coast *radio *network *"What we need here is an investigation.
There *are *answers *out *there, *but *no *one has pursued the
answers." Similarly, there are questions that we *isn't
[allowed] figuring.

"No one has pursued the answers"? *Come on Ray, don't tell US,
you *have *no *internet *access, *or haven't seen the video of
molten iron flowing like water... *blahblahblah

http://www.peaceandjustice.it/impeach/

/ / Executive members of the American Israel Public Affairs
Committee lobbied Congress to pass Iran sanctions bills. *\ \

These *DEMONS *need *to *be *arrested, tried, and EXECUTED for
TREASON. * There *is *no evidence against Iran to substantiate
their *DEMON *LIES *to *murder *millions *of *People *for *the
pleasures *of *the *sadistic *zionist *enemies *of Human Life,
enemies *of *GOD *as *LOVE. * Just *because *repuglicons *like
Liebermann, *take *bribes *to murder US folks as the innocent,
doesn't *legitimize *their *treasonous conduct against YOU, my
freedom *loving *dying *brothers *and *sisters. * Stand up for
Johnny why don't You.

Who *as *America will bother to care they die by naked zionist
criminal *command? * Johnny Wizard has been screaming for help
to *America, *begging them to pick up their phones leastly, to
air *concern *for *the *survival of the Nation, for YEARS! *to
publicly challenge happy happy, joy joy pro-child killer demon
enemy *George *Norry and bull****ter no-national thief of Life
Art *Bell, *and they've near completely refused while laughing
and *singing *by *'who *cares *for *you' zionist news command.
They, *as America's Coast to Coast voices, would rather richly
die YOU sacrificed for CRIMINAL zionist Israel, (Israel, where
the *government *leaves *actual *Jews *to *die *in the streets
starving *as *garbage *dumps, *to *make *it look good for MORE
giving *American *charitable donations to disappear elsewhere)
before *saving *the *lives of THEIR VERY OWN. *Americans don't
seem * to * care *they *die *by *their *own *unwillingness *to
communicate *openly for Justice. *I ask you again, to spare me
a *few *dollars *so *I *can *feed myself. *I am actually, near
starving, and never in my most feared nightmares, thought this
world, *with *our *communication *technology, *would *leave me
without *any *financial *assistance. *I seriously need to eat.
Please *help *me, *by *supporting *our *cause to not starve to
death. * If *you *appreciate *my *words in defense of the once
great Human race, donate a few dollars to this cause. *Justice
and *Freedom *for *all, especially God as Just, and worthy our
praise

Peace.

ALL TIME LOW - A Study of Freedom

http://boston.indymedia.org/usermedi...l_time_low.mp3

FEMA covered up toxic danger in trailers given to Katrina victimshttp://www.wsws.org/articles/2007/jul2007/fema-j21.shtml

I'll tell YOU again, CBC, CNN, and FOXNEWS knows the bushmob
did 911, and lie to you entertainingly to sacrifice even more
of US to the demon antichrist forces of evil.. While I
ABSOLUTELY destroy bu****e with joy for God and the defense
of love.

/ / Support me, or fail to recognize true wisdom when it
speaks to you of need for desperate change to save your dying
selves. No evidence against an accused is US being truly abused.

"These are not terrorists, they are not al-Qeada, they are
ordinary innocent men, women and children." \ \

-

TRAITORS TO LIFE

"I told him, there's women and kids in that room," Lance Cpl.
Humberto M. *Mendoza said of Lance Cpl. *Stephen B. *Tatum.
Tatum's response was, "Well, shoot them,"

If Americans don't proudly put to death Tatum, on behalf of
the Family that lost their son, their Marine, Johnny will
formally conclude, Bu****e america is an ungodly evil nazi
fascist state of intolerance and hate to US, the Great Human
Race. *Bu****e amerka does not own Freedom, nor do they own
our rights to be Just. *Join me in demanding the Public
execution of the satanic demon liar Tatum, on his Public
insistence that murdering innocent families to thieve from for
the neocon, is a crime not warranting the death sentence
enforced by any family man. *Death to the bu****e. *death to
the enemies of man. *The neocons will be arrested, tried, and
executed for the crimes of 911 as traitors to Life.

Bush Outlaws War Protest - Citizens Face Full Asset Seizurehttp://www.rense.com/general77/asset.htm

"Who cares? to listen to a dying unheard America",
as the growing richer ungodly neocon enemy traitors shrill.

-

*Death to the bu****e instead of the innocent loved in God

/ / IntelCenter issued a tacit warning that the footage may be
re-hashed when they released the "new" tape to the media, but
they failed to mention the fact that they released portions of
the exact same clips in October 2003. *\ \ amazingly - I
witnessed blurred-out faces of those they claimed al-Qaida in
another instance just recently. *(Then, look at the dog fight
vids that CNN and CBC refuse to show the dog haters faces
in..)

I say American taxing payer folks, flip me some dollars, and
I'll pay out rewards - after a moderate lunch - all to take
these IntelCenter AL-QAIDA! *- AL-QAIDA! *- AL-QAIDA!
straight to public trial, then public execution for high
treason - like holy fuk mon let's get real here People. *Or
don't and we die further for bin Laden's fear of cameras.
Offer a 500,000,000 dollar reward for Zawahererri's crew to
get the rest of this done quick like. *I wanna rock! *Death to
the neocon enemies LIARS, death to those who WAR - WAR - WAR
innocent Humanity for the continuing bushmob's escape plan
from nowhere. *See? *Heaven or Hell? *YOU DECIDE.

Don't EVER forget, the private company Aegis has been
officially found dressing up as AL-QAIDA! *- AL-QAIDA! *-
AL-QAIDA! *to murder pro-western forces in Iraq, while
desecrating Elvis. *Elvis Presley. *If you don't love Elvis,
there is something seriously wrong with America. *Now yous
messing with a real son-of-bitch. *HeY!, question: *why don't
Americans kill a bu****e for Yourself bud? *- because Bu****es
insist "we're" willingly being led by the antichrist enemy of
all human life as Satanic LIARS who intend to cheat ourselves
of freedom through self ...

read more »

Can't you post this **** someplace relevent?

Rob

Old August 3rd 07, 12:41 AM posted to can.general,rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,alt.military.retired,soc.culture.lebanon
Rob Arndt[_2_]

Default Another OT BS Rant

Your demands have been denied.

Go pontificate somewhere else...

Rob

Zzz So where's the Sun n Fun rant? Richard Riley[_1_] Home Built 6 April 16th 07 04:30 PM
RANT! wise purchaser Owning 2 March 27th 07 10:04 PM
A Jeppesen rant Peter R. Piloting 4 January 17th 05 04:54 AM
Why didn't GWB [insert rant] Jack Military Aviation 1 July 15th 04 11:30 PM
Rant about sillying CFI rating and BFR Robert M. Gary Piloting 17 November 27th 03 03:26 AM