Hidden Tesla Technological System

Old November 16th 10, 06:49 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Mark4[_2_]

Default Hidden Tesla Technological System

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 06:36:43 -0500, J.B. Wood wrote:

On 11/16/2010 12:09 AM, thhissux wrote:
Has anyone ever heard of Tesla having designed two entirely different
systems of technology within one basic hardware design. That is the
one we use now with AC polyphase system and another "hidden" system of
application which uses the same hardware and terminology but is of a
"non-electrical" energy. The non-electrical component being present in
the electrical but in this other one specifically isolated and freed
from the movement of electrons. It's interesting because when I looked
at both I realized that the other would function just the same with
minor adjustments to all of our existing hardware. Could we have a
hidden potential technology just waiting to be used and applied to our
current electrical grid? While reading his paper "Experiments With
Alternate Currents Of High Potential And High Frequency" you could
just as easily think he was describing one type of technology when in
reality a concealed second meaning was being described as well in
which if one had the "key" would unveil a new realm of possibilities.

Hello, and Nikola Tesla, while arguably one of the world's great
inventors, is often associated with, for lack of a better term,
fantastic/sci-fi devices. Tesla himself is partly to blame since he
made claims for some of his more exotic devices (e.g. a handheld
oscillator that could bring down a bridge) that were never demonstrated.
Another problem is that biographies on Tesla (e.g. Margaret Cheney's
book) aren't written by folks with sufficient technical knowledge IMO to
separate the wheat from the chaff. Whether or not this is a deliberate
attempt to sell more books I can't say. Kind of like the Syfy channel's
"Ghost Hunters" show. Is it really science or more for pure
entertainment? (The hosts are Roto-Rooter plumbers by day if that means
anything.)

As any EE like myself knows, Tesla's contributions to A.C. power
generation, distribution and utilization are real, practical, and
well-documented. A unit for magnetic flux density takes his name. His
experiments in high-frequency A.C. also added to our knowledge of
electrophysics. Can't we just let it go at that and let the man RIP?
Sincerely,

Only an idiot would claim that. I for one have fully solved Tesla and
letting him RIP would NOT be what he wanted.

Here is my Ode To Tesla.

http://tinyurl.com/35fwrgr

Mark4
Old November 16th 10, 06:56 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Echidna

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:49:27 -0500, Mark4 wrote:

[...]

Hey, that's pretty good, mark. Hard hat's off.
--
Michael
"My zero to your power of 10 equals nothing at all."
Old November 16th 10, 06:58 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Ari Silverstein

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:56:43 -0500, Echidna wrote:

Only an idiot would claim that. I for one have fully solved Tesla and
letting him RIP would NOT be what he wanted.

Here is my Ode To Tesla.

http://tinyurl.com/35fwrgr

Mark4

Hey, that's pretty good, mark. Hard hat's off.

Is that Tammy, Mark(ie)4?

*larf*
--
A fireside chat not with Ari!
http://tr.im/holj
Old November 16th 10, 07:02 PM posted to sci.physics.electromag,rec.aviation.piloting,rec.autos.driving,misc.news.internet.discuss,sci.physics.electromag
Mark4[_2_]

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:58:12 -0500, Ari Silverstein wrote:

On Tue, 16 Nov 2010 13:56:43 -0500, Echidna wrote:

Only an idiot would claim that. I for one have fully solved Tesla and
letting him RIP would NOT be what he wanted.

Here is my Ode To Tesla.

http://tinyurl.com/35fwrgr

Mark4

Hey, that's pretty good, mark. Hard hat's off.

Is that Tammy, Mark(ie)4?

*larf*

I don't have time for Usenet anymore. My solar business calls.

It says: "Call to Duty- Black Ops is all_the_rage!"

Mark X-Box King