Cambridge/ClearNav style polars for V2cx 15m & 18 m configs (no engine)?

Old March 2nd 14, 01:12 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default Cambridge/ClearNav style polars for V2cx 15m & 18 m configs (no engine)?

Hi,

Looking for a Cambridge/ClearNav style polars for my new ride. What I have in the ClearNav at the moment for 18m config is

weight: 410kg
Best Glide: 46, at 105kph
-2m/sec speed: 160kph

Don't have anything (yet) for the 15m config

TIA,

Frank
Old March 3rd 14, 12:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Sunday, March 2, 2014 8:12:03 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Hi,

Looking for a Cambridge/ClearNav style polars for my new ride. What I have in the ClearNav at the moment for 18m config is

weight: 410kg

Best Glide: 46, at 105kph

-2m/sec speed: 160kph

Don't have anything (yet) for the 15m config

TIA,

Frank

Look on Cumulus Soaring for polars. There is a Ventus2CXT polar which should be close enough. Your best L/D should be 50. I fly a Ventus2cxm and that polar works well for my SN10b.

Big News from Cambridge and ClearNav Paul Remde Soaring 4 January 30th 14 10:49 PM
HP-11 polars [email protected] Soaring 3 January 19th 14 05:45 PM
ClearNav Announces OLC Solution for Cambridge 10/20/25 Flight Recorders Evan Ludeman[_4_] Soaring 5 September 24th 12 05:03 AM
FS V2cx usa Sam Zimmerman Soaring 0 March 22nd 09 07:22 PM
Polars web page Paul Remde Soaring 0 August 6th 05 03:10 PM