USA 1st place WGC Day 2!

Old July 9th 08, 01:06 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Fox Two

Default USA 1st place WGC Day 2!

Way to go Mark!

http://www.soaringspot.com/wgcrieti/...aily/day2.html

http://usteamrieti2008.blogspot.com

Chris Fleming
F2
Old July 9th 08, 02:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Paynter

Thanks for the update - nice going Mark!

At the risk of showing my ignorance, what happened to Chip Garner (CG)? I
don't see his name on the scoresheet.

Regards,

Frank

Old July 9th 08, 12:19 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan G

On Jul 9, 1:06*am, Fox Two wrote:
Way to go Mark!

http://www.soaringspot.com/wgcrieti/...aily/day2.html

http://usteamrieti2008.blogspot.com

Chris Fleming
F2

Cool. Thanks to the link to the US team blog, which I didn't know
about. UK team blog is he

http://www.glidingteam.co.uk/index.php?q=blog

Though the posts are a bit brief.

Dan

Old July 9th 08, 12:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mitch

On Jul 8, 8:12�pm, Frank Paynter wrote:
Thanks for the update - nice going Mark!

At the risk of showing my ignorance, what happened to Chip Garner (CG)? �I
don't see his name on the scoresheet.

Regards,

Frank

At 00:06 09 July 2008, Fox Two wrote:

Way to go Mark!

http://www.soaringspot.com/wgcrieti/...aily/day2.html

http://usteamrieti2008.blogspot.com

Chris Fleming
F2- Hide quoted text -

Have a look further down under "James (Chip) Garner"

:-)

EX
Old July 9th 08, 01:05 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Andy[_1_]

On Jul 8, 6:12*pm, Frank Paynter wrote:
At the risk of showing my ignorance, what happened to Chip Garner (CG)? *I
don't see his name on the scoresheet.

He is scored for day 1 and day 2.

Andy
Old July 9th 08, 01:14 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mike125

On Jul 8, 9:12*pm, Frank Paynter wrote:
Thanks for the update - nice going Mark!

At the risk of showing my ignorance, what happened to Chip Garner (CG)? *I
don't see his name on the scoresheet.

Regards,

Frank

At 00:06 09 July 2008, Fox Two wrote:

He's there, 31st.

MIke

Old July 9th 08, 01:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Barny

Chip is there in 31st spot. Where is Manfred?
Old July 10th 08, 12:57 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Frank Paynter

At 11:43 09 July 2008, Mitch wrote:
On Jul 8, 8:12=EF=BF=BDpm, Frank Paynter wrote:
Thanks for the update - nice going Mark!

At the risk of showing my ignorance, what happened to Chip Garner

(CG)?
=
=EF=BF=BDI
don't see his name on the scoresheet.

Regards,

Frank

At 00:06 09 July 2008, Fox Two wrote:

Way to go Mark!

http://www.soaringspot.com/wgcrieti/...aily/day2.html

http://usteamrieti2008.blogspot.com

Chris Fleming
F2- Hide quoted text -

Have a look further down under "James (Chip) Garner"

:-)

EX

Ooops! Not only ignorant, but blind as well! ;-)

Thanks,

Frank

Iran: Pieces in Place for Escalation/"The fuel for a fire is in place" [email protected] Naval Aviation 2 January 21st 07 08:02 PM
FSX - necessary to have CD in place? Jeroen Wenting Simulators 6 November 11th 06 07:12 AM
FS: Two-place Charles Yeates Soaring 0 September 18th 06 10:01 PM
Best place to live and fly? Jay Honeck Piloting 68 May 14th 06 06:44 PM
looking to buy 2-place [email protected] Soaring 12 April 24th 05 03:58 PM