Lindbergh Retro Rocket on eBay

Old December 3rd 04, 04:47 PM
Tom|420

Default Lindbergh Retro Rocket on eBay

Juan Jimenez wrote:

Hey folks, check this one out...

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...ADME:B:BN:US:1

The Lindbergh Foundation is auctioning a Retro Rocket that went into space
in Spaceship One, the only one available to the public! The auction started
today, I put in the first bid at $2500 to get the ball rolling (and I know
it's going to get stomped flatter than a flounder real soon now, but what
the heck, I did my part and participated in this nice piece of history!
hehehe!).

How about passing the good word to help it sell for a good price and benefit
a good cause!

Juan

Sure a nice collectible, but... $2500 ?!!!!

--
Sim Student Pilot
FS2004 (9.1)

Fav Aircraft: Cessna 182RG

Old December 4th 04, 09:44 PM
mike regish

$13,600 as of 4:45pm EST.

mike regish

"Blueskies" wrote in message
. com...
$7000 plus this morning!

Old December 4th 04, 11:13 PM
Jay Honeck

$13,600 as of 4:45pm EST.

Geez, you'd think it was only old cheese sandwich, or sumpin'!

;-)
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old December 5th 04, 12:52 AM
G.R. Patterson III

mike regish wrote:

$13,600 as of 4:45pm EST.

At that rate, Rutan can probably make back the 25 mil he spent just by parting
out the rocket.

George Patterson
If a man gets into a fight 3,000 miles away from home, he *had* to have
been looking for it.
Old December 6th 04, 06:43 PM
gatt

"G.R. Patterson III" wrote in message

At that rate, Rutan can probably make back the 25 mil he spent just by

parting
out the rocket.

What do you wanna bet a year from now there's gonna be another
rocket-strapped-to-an-Impala urban legend variant? (Or, somebody will
actually try it out in Black Rock or somewhere.)

-c
PP-ASEL-IA