A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

IVSM sailplane registration July 9 - 16, 2016

Old July 5th 16, 02:42 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Burt Compton - Marfa Gliders, west Texas
external usenet poster

Default IVSM sailplane registration July 9 - 16, 2016

i arrived on top of Harris Hill last evening from Marfa, Texas with my ASK-13, a bit ahead of schedule so now I can properly enjoy our National Soaring Museum and tour the beautiful Fingerlakes region of western New York state. Suddenly remembering decades of personal memories of Harris Hill gliderport.

Come ride with me in my "open cockpit" ASK-13. This second canopy unit was fabricated per the factory tech note drawings by marvelous Robert Mudd in Moriarty, NM. I'll provide leather helmets in all sizes!
Photos on my Facebook page under "Burton Compton." More about the IVSM event on Facebook under "Vintage and Classic Sailplanes."