kill files

Old March 6th 04, 09:56 AM
Morgans

Default kill files

Thanks to all the bozos in the current "Martha Stewart" thread. I finally
pulled the plug on three more, thus making my reading load much lighter. :-)
--
Jim in NC

---

Old March 6th 04, 02:45 PM
C J Campbell

"Morgans" wrote in message
Thanks to all the bozos in the current "Martha Stewart" thread. I

finally
pulled the plug on three more, thus making my reading load much lighter.

:-)
--
Jim in NC

Well, sorry about adding to your heavy burdens. Most of us just don't read
threads we are not interested in. So tell me, who is making you read every
message that gets posted on this group? Are they threatening you with a hot
poker or something?

Old March 6th 04, 03:59 PM
Bob Fry

And the point of making a bozo announcement to the world about your
kill file is--??
Old March 6th 04, 04:40 PM
Peter Duniho

"Morgans" wrote in message
Thanks to all the bozos in the current "Martha Stewart" thread. I

finally
pulled the plug on three more, thus making my reading load much lighter.

:-)

I wish you would stop changing your posting address, so that YOU would stay
killfiled.

Old March 6th 04, 06:34 PM
Newps

Morgans wrote:
Thanks to all the bozos in the current "Martha Stewart" thread. I finally
pulled the plug on three more, thus making my reading load much lighter. :-)

Who gives a rats ass?

Old March 6th 04, 07:31 PM
Judah

Nah it's worse...

The guy posted an off-topic, purely useless, information-free message in
an effort to "chastise" people who in his mind have posted off-topic,
useless, information-free messages.

It more closely resembles people who demonstrate their hatred of the
murder of unborn babies by bombing abortion clinics (murdering all
inside).

This whole thread is more off-topic than the Martha Stewart thread. At
least the Martha Stewart thread involved aviation in some fashion!

Nomen Nescio ] wrote in
:

Old March 7th 04, 02:01 AM
Tom Sixkiller

"Newps" wrote in message

Morgans wrote:
Thanks to all the bozos in the current "Martha Stewart" thread. I

finally
pulled the plug on three more, thus making my reading load much lighter.

:-)

Who gives a rats ass?

There should be an apostrophe in "rat's" ass.

Old March 7th 04, 02:18 AM
Gary Drescher

"Tom Sixkiller" wrote in message

"Newps" wrote in message

Who gives a rats ass?

There should be an apostrophe in "rat's" ass.

Yes, but do you want to be the one to put it there?

Old March 7th 04, 10:14 PM
John Harlow

There should be an apostrophe in "rat's" ass.

Yes, but do you want to be the one to put it there?

Hehe - good one!