Didn't know that....

Old February 2nd 09, 12:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation

Default Didn't know that....

On Jan 31, 9:19*am, "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote:
"Bertie the Bunyip" wrote in message

Too much fun watching you trip on your crank, and I bet I'm not the
only one noticing.

Yes, there's a vertiable army of ya.

Bwawhahwhahw!

Bertie

I guess you're too stupid, or obsessed with your twisted perception of
yourself - to realize no one except a small hand full of local dick heads
ever respond to your posts.

Not to mention 95% of your posts go totally unanswered, even by the few
local dick heads.

What or you smoking, snorting or shooting up? Must be some really good ****,
because you even top Mx in your perceptions of your own self worth and
abilities. At least he knows what he is not.

You appear to be the majority of responders, oh bear of little brain.
Run the stats sometime and verify for yourself.
Maxie- the sound of one hand wanking.
Old February 2nd 09, 01:21 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation
Maxwell[_2_]

****,
because you even top Mx in your perceptions of your own self worth and
abilities. At least he knows what he is not.

You appear to be the majority of responders, oh bear of little brain.
Run the stats sometime and verify for yourself.
Maxie- the sound of one hand wanking.

Only if you are a desperate as Gertie, to call my posts a response.
Sargie - at least you can suck and type at the same time.

Old February 3rd 09, 06:29 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation,alt.usenet.kooks,alt.alien.vampire.flonk.fllonk.flonk
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in news

wrote in message

..
[...]

Yeh, what are they then okie boi?

Sargie - at least you can suck and type at the same time.

Goood grief.

Bertie
Old February 3rd 09, 12:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation

On Feb 2, 7:21*am, "Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote:
wrote in message

[...]

You remind me of Prez Clinton trying to redefine what is is. (Here's
a hint: did you hit 'Reply'? If you did then it's a response. Is
that clear enough?)

At least you're more amusing than he was, in a sad lonely by the light
of a guttering candle and a bottle of cheap wine kind of way.

Old February 10th 09, 11:40 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting,alt.disasters.aviation,rec.arts.poems,comp.os.os2.advocacy
Bertie the Bunyip[_28_]

"Maxwell" #$$9#@%%%.^^^ wrote in :

"ah" wrote in message
anews.com...
Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
ah wrote in news:49842b2f$0$35412
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
ah wrote in
anews.com:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
ah wrote in news:4980fc5d$0$35426
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
ah wrote in news:497e7132$0$35409
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
ah wrote in news:497c49da$0$72722
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
ah wrote in news:497bbfc5$0$57681
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
ah wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
ah wrote in news:4977e7b8$0

$35424
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:
Flydive wrote in
:

Bertie the Bunyip wrote:

Oh God a Barbie jet.

Yea, ok, I see you fly the big big jets, you are

the
real
pilot,
the real McCoy., good for you.

Nope I fly little airplanes too.

Everyone need a little prop.

Well, of course.

No surprise there, really.

Goes without saying.

PYP!

GDG!

I'm not sure I like your tone.

I'm not sure i like your balance.

I'm not sure I like your pitch.

Maybe, but my volume has often been awarded top marks.

I've heard.

Did you really used to run a parts re-licensing Ponzi thing?

I ran several as well as a discount liver transplant service.

I always liked the Liver business . . . 75% of the product could
spoil, and you'd still make a profit!

ANd the regenerate. You coudl start a little farm

GOod lord, Man!

I take it you've never had to personally feed a liver, let alone

fund
the
expense . . . ?

Burgers, made from cats and dogs form the spca, of course.

Follows function . . . I know what you mean.

Been done for years at Burger King.

You a vegetarian, Bert?
--
ah