How can I fly faster than light?

Old March 2nd 09, 04:48 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
good grief

Default How can I fly faster than light?

.................................................. .......... He
on the other hand sees the universe dim to invisibility.

Cheers

Well, that is if he doesn't get too distracted by his body getting ripped
apart molecule by molecule as he descends into the hole as different parts
are pulled in and stretched by the acceleration of gravity. If he goes in
feet-first they will pull away from his upper body because they are
subjected to progressively stronger gravitational forces which will be many
orders of magnitude stronger than the forces pulling on his head. On the
bright side, he probably won't see it coming.

Old March 3rd 09, 08:08 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Varactor

On Mar 3, 5:48*am, "good grief" wrote:
.................................................. .......... He
on the other hand sees the universe *dim to invisibility.

Cheers

Well, that is if he doesn't get too distracted by his body getting ripped
apart molecule by molecule as he descends into the hole as different parts
are pulled in and stretched by the acceleration of gravity. If he goes in
feet-first they will pull away from his upper body because they are
subjected to progressively stronger gravitational forces which will be many
orders of magnitude stronger than the forces pulling on his head. On the
bright side, he probably won't see it coming.

Well ya have to be macho to take that route. No pain no gain c?

Cheers
Old March 3rd 09, 06:08 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting

On Mar 2, 10:48*am, "good grief" wrote:
.................................................. .......... He
on the other hand sees the universe *dim to invisibility.

Cheers

Well, that is if he doesn't get too distracted by his body getting ripped
apart molecule by molecule as he descends into the hole as different parts
are pulled in and stretched by the acceleration of gravity. If he goes in
feet-first they will pull away from his upper body because they are
subjected to progressively stronger gravitational forces which will be many
orders of magnitude stronger than the forces pulling on his head. On the
bright side, he probably won't see it coming.

Tidal forces.

Isn't this what happens if you venture too close to a MacDonald's?
Old March 3rd 09, 06:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
good grief

Tidal forces.

Isn't this what happens if you venture too close to a MacDonald's?

No mickey-d's for me......not enough trans-fats or nitrites. For me it's
Pizza Hut or Burger Queen. Sometimes Krystal.

faster 182? Dan Luke Piloting 26 February 21st 07 02:40 PM
faster 182? Dan Luke Owning 27 February 21st 07 02:40 PM
Jeppesen USB Skybound Faster? Marco Leon Owning 9 September 18th 04 03:49 AM
Looking At RAS Faster B. Iten Soaring 10 April 6th 04 10:21 PM
How much faster w/o slats? [email protected] Home Built 7 February 7th 04 03:47 PM