$15,000 Cash for a Cessna 152 Or Piper Tomahawk

Old February 13th 04, 03:51 AM
MRQB

Default $15,000 Cash for a Cessna 152 Or Piper Tomahawk

I Will Pay Up To $15,000 Cash for a Cessna 152 Or Piper Tomahawk. High
Airframe Tiome Ok, Engine Must Not Exceed TBO, Airplane must be in flying
condition, in current annual and have all the logs, No Major Damage. I will
pay cash upon pick up of airplane (yes i have cash the green paper kind).
Call me at 1-360-521-8452 to discuss a quick sale i am located in Vancouver,
Wa 98662 E-mail photos to

Old February 13th 04, 12:50 PM
Abafon Goula

I know of a Tomahawk with 9990.0 hours on it. It's still in annual
and you could probably pick it up for 14,500.

Old February 13th 04, 03:48 PM
Larry Dighera

On Fri, 13 Feb 2004 05:50:26 -0600, Abafon Goula
wrote in Message-Id:
:

I know of a Tomahawk with 9990.0 hours on it. It's still in annual
and you could probably pick it up for 14,500.

Isn't there a maximum useful life limit for Tomahawk wing spars or
something?

Old February 13th 04, 08:21 PM
Dennis O'Connor

I've seen trauma hawks that were pushing 8,000 hours years ago... They are
flying daily yet they don't seem to be accumulating more than 30 - 50 hours
a year now...
denny

:

Old February 13th 04, 09:21 PM
John Galban

"MRQB" wrote in message ...
I Will Pay Up To $15,000 Cash for a Cessna 152 Or Piper Tomahawk. High
Airframe Tiome Ok, Engine Must Not Exceed TBO, Airplane must be in flying
condition, in current annual and have all the logs, No Major Damage. I will
pay cash upon pick up of airplane (yes i have cash the green paper kind).
Call me at 1-360-521-8452 to discuss a quick sale i am located in Vancouver,
Wa 98662 E-mail photos to

Folks selling problem airplanes tend to salivate when they hear
of a buyer looking for a "quick" sale.

John Galban=====N4BQ (PA28-180)
Old February 14th 04, 12:47 AM
Bah Fongoula

10,000 ;-)

:

Old February 14th 04, 04:06 AM
Juan^Jimenez

But they tend to quickly swallow when they see it's quick _and_ cheap.

Besides, short of a rustbucket that spent all its life sitting in a puddle
of sal****er, how much "problem airplane" can a 150 be? It's not like it's
much of an airplane in the first place.

"John Galban" wrote in message
om...

Old February 14th 04, 06:41 AM
Paul Folbrecht

Jim, how come I've mailed you twice in the last week since you replied
to my thread advertising this plane, and another apparantly, and replied
to that thread as well, yet have heard nothing from you? What do I need
to do, exactly?

Jim wrote:
1969 C150 at STE for sale
Less than 5000 TT, about 1400 on engine
Single nav/com
VFR Apollo GPS
paint/interior 8 ish
email me if you want the owners phone number