Seatbelt Harnesses

Old April 12th 21, 04:15 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
John Foster

Default Seatbelt Harnesses

I'm looking at needing to replace my seatbelt harness for my glider. Any recommendations regarding where to look and what model to look for?
Old April 12th 21, 12:25 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]

On Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 11:15:22 PM UTC-4, wrote:
I'm looking at needing to replace my seatbelt harness for my glider. Any recommendations regarding where to look and what model to look for?

What country and what glider?
Old April 12th 21, 02:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

If you are in the U.S., I had a good experience having my belts re-webbed by Aviation Safety Products. They did high-quality work with a quick turnaround and provided FAA form 8130-3.

Matt
Old April 12th 21, 02:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Richard Pfiffner[_2_]

On Sunday, April 11, 2021 at 8:15:22 PM UTC-7, wrote:
I'm looking at needing to replace my seatbelt harness for my glider. Any recommendations regarding where to look and what model to look for?

http://www.craggyaero.com/Gadinger.htm

Richard
www.craggyaero.com
Old April 12th 21, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Craig Reinholt

The folks at C&M Marine Aviation Services did a great job on my Discus 2b. They are FAA certified aviation belt makers. Their service was excellent and I'd use them again.
Craig

https://www.cmaviationservices.com/
Old April 12th 21, 04:03 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark Mocho

Old April 12th 21, 04:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Mark Mocho

Hooker Harness rewebbed my Davis set, using the original hardware. My only complaint is that the shoulder belts were a couple of inches shorter on the new set, but it's no big deal.
https://www.hookerharness.com/aviation.html
Old April 14th 21, 01:56 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Gibbons[_2_]

Second the recommendation for C&M Marine Aviation. They recently did
the rewebing on the harness for my Ventus cT, including the hardware.

Very satisfied.

Bob

On Mon, 12 Apr 2021 07:51:44 -0700 (PDT), Craig Reinholt
wrote:

The folks at C&M Marine Aviation Services did a great job on my Discus 2b. They are FAA certified aviation belt makers. Their service was excellent and I'd use them again.
Craig

https://www.cmaviationservices.com/

Seatbelt Broken: Legal to Fly? Lisa Smith Piloting 6 August 19th 11 08:47 PM
Has any of the seatbelt airbags saved any lives? Darkwing Piloting 0 September 8th 06 02:00 AM
seatbelt accessory tscottme Piloting 2 December 24th 04 04:54 AM
third seatbelt in 172 The Weiss Family Owning 19 May 24th 04 11:22 PM
Cessna 150 Inertia Reel Shoulder Harnesses MRQB Owning 1 April 10th 04 07:16 AM