where would you look for a propeller?

Old April 8th 16, 09:47 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ND

Default where would you look for a propeller?

my soon to be wife an i want to take a propeller, and use it as our guestbook at our wedding. yes... our guestbook. we are going to paint it, and then have people sign the prop with silver sharpie. anyone know a good place to find a cheap scrap prop?
Old April 8th 16, 11:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Tim Taylor

EBay or local EAA group
Old April 9th 16, 12:24 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Glider RN

Try Airframe Components by Williams.
http://www.airframecomponents.com

In addition to professional repairs, they have lots of parts and pieces and have helped people with creative components. See the Cessna bar table on the site above. They also provided a Libelle Wing Bar for a Winery.

Phone 260-347-0807 ask for Roy.

Old April 9th 16, 12:46 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Casey[_2_]

Try some power paraglider dudes. They are always crashing. Many are wood and a good size for that.

New propeller Stefan[_2_] Soaring 1 April 1st 08 01:43 PM
MT Propeller - MTV-9-B-C/C-190-18a AZ High-G Piloting 0 December 20th 04 12:36 AM
FS: MT Propeller - MTV-9-B-C/C-190-18a AZ High-G Owning 0 December 20th 04 12:36 AM
FS: MT Propeller - MTV-9-B-C/C-190-18a AZ High-G Owning 0 December 20th 04 12:35 AM
Propeller Jan Carlsson Home Built 11 July 12th 03 10:36 PM