A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Tow hook for 182

Old March 21st 18, 07:51 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Tow hook for 182

Hello David

Thank you for information. Maybe I didn't write it clear, but we are not under FAA but under EASA supervision. I've started to communicate with our civil aviation authority how to easiest approve some STC (or different solution) from NZ or from Canada.

Martin
Old March 21st 18, 12:39 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Dan Daly[_2_]
external usenet poster

Default Tow hook for 182

On Wednesday, March 21, 2018 at 2:51:05 AM UTC-4, wrote:
Hello David

Thank you for information. Maybe I didn't write it clear, but we are not under FAA but under EASA supervision. I've started to communicate with our civil aviation authority how to easiest approve some STC (or different solution) from NZ or from Canada.

Martin

EASA-Transport Canada bilateral agreement https://www.easa.europa.eu/document-...ents/eu-canada .
Then download
TECHNICAL IMPLEMENTATION PROCEDURES FOR AIRWORTHINESS AND ENVIRONMENTAL CERTIFICATION Under The Agreement On Civil Aviation Safety Between The Government Of Canada And The European Union* Revision 18 September 2017

and look at page 26, transfer of an STC.

Old March 27th 18, 09:12 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Tow hook for 182

On Thursday, 19 October 2017 18:25:26 UTC+13, Ramy wrote:
Our club is looking for a tow hook for 182, in particular Schweizer (partnumber 0500228-2) which is the STC'd approved hook for the Cessna 182. Any pointers are welcome.

Thanks

Ramy

Can anybody tell me if the EASA/Canada Bilateral treats a "Serial" STC differently from a (non-serialised) STC. We recently spent a tidy sum having an additional serial number added to a SSTC (all aircraft involved being on the Canadian register). Further question, can a Canadian SSTC be amended to add aircraft not currently on the Canadian Register. Arcane questions I'm sure, but may assist our ability to support Ramy's enquiry.

David
Old March 27th 18, 09:19 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Tow hook for 182

On Wednesday, 21 March 2018 19:51:05 UTC+13, wrote:
Hello David

Martin

Martin

PM me dmoody365 at... and I'll get you some data for a first look
David
Old May 3rd 19, 09:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Tow hook for 182

On Wednesday, October 18, 2017 at 10:25:26 PM UTC-7, Ramy wrote:
Our club is looking for a tow hook for 182, in particular Schweizer (partnumber 0500228-2) which is the STC'd approved hook for the Cessna 182. Any pointers are welcome.

Thanks

Ramy

You can use the 1250 kit from Pacific Aerial Tow Hooks https://pacificaerialtowhooks.com/
Old June 25th 19, 12:09 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Tow hook for 182

SA220SO is the STC/

Did you have any luck with EASA?

Thanks,

Milan