A aviation & planes forum. AviationBanter

If this is your first visit, be sure to check out the FAQ by clicking the link above. You may have to register before you can post: click the register link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below.

Go Back   Home » AviationBanter forum » rec.aviation newsgroups » Soaring
Site Map Home Register Authors List Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read Web Partners

Full-time CFIG, or tow-pilot, or A&P needed at Arizona Soaring Inc.

Old March 7th 17, 07:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Default Full-time CFIG, or tow-pilot, or A&P needed at Arizona Soaring Inc.

Hello All,

We are looking for another full-time CFIG to add to our already great staff for teaching and glider ride duties. We also need a full-time tow-pilot. I would also like to hire an A&P. It could be one person that can do all three, or multiple people to fill these roles. Business is great and we need the help! Come work for one of the most respected and successful glider schools in the country. We fly every day, all year. We put a lot of effort into taking great care of our aircraft and are flexible on time off.

If interested please email me to set up a time for us to talk.

Thanks,
Jason Stephens
Arizona Soaring Inc.
520-568-2318

Old March 9th 17, 12:04 PM

First recorded activity by AviationBanter: Aug 2010

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
Hello All,

We are looking for another full-time CFIG to add to our already great staff for teaching and glider ride duties. We also need a full-time tow-pilot. I would also like to hire an A&P. It could be one person that can do all three, or multiple people to fill these roles. Business is great and we need the help! Come work for one of the most respected and successful glider schools in the country. We fly every day, all year. We put a lot of effort into taking great care of our aircraft and are flexible on time off.

If interested please email me to set up a time for us to talk.

Thanks,
Jason Stephens
Arizona Soaring Inc.
520-568-2318
My goal in the next year is to sell my house, buy a motorhome with a motorcycle and tour the country as an itinerant Tow Plane Pilot.

Walt
Old March 9th 17, 11:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Sounds like a good plan Walt!
Old April 12th 17, 06:46 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
[email protected]
external usenet poster

Hello everyone! We are still searching for another CFIG and/or towpilot to join our team for full-time work. If you have any interest please give me a call or send me an email. If you want to do lots of flying and teaching at a nice quiet airport with awesome soaring then this is the place to be!

Thanks,
Jason
520-568-2318