Concern Over AIG/SSA insurance

Old September 18th 08, 04:13 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
CindyASK

Default Concern Over AIG/SSA insurance

Friends:

I was contacted by a couple pilots with glider insurance through AIG.
They wondered what was happening in the SSA's glider insurance
program.

There is a nice news item on the SSA's web page which should answer
the majority of questions.

http://www.ssa.org/myhome.asp?mbr=67...w=blog&id=1503

But you can't get there unless you are a member and log-in to the
site.
If you log in through the home page, the clickable link is in the top
right corner.

Our thanks to the agent who provided the timely report, and staff who
posted it
for quick availability.

Cindy Brickner
Region 12 Director
Old September 18th 08, 01:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
ContestID67

Sorry, Cindy, but I don't find any information on AIG at that link or
elsewhere on the SSA site.
Old September 18th 08, 01:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Wayne Paul

"ContestID67" wrote in message
Sorry, Cindy, but I don't find any information on AIG at that link or
elsewhere on the SSA site.

Once logged into ssa.org, the link worked for me.

Old September 19th 08, 05:39 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Phil Umphres

On Sep 18, 7:56*am, "Wayne Paul" wrote:
"ContestID67" wrote in message

Sorry, Cindy, but I don't find any information on AIG at that link or
elsewhere on the SSA site.

Once logged into ssa.org, the link worked for me.

Trust me, it's there. The article is currently (as of September 18)
the second news blog down from the top in the "News" section, on the
far right side. I had intended the notice to be "open" so you don't
have to log on to see it, but for some reason it didn't come out that
way. I'm checking with our webmaster to see if I can change it, but
for now you have to be logged on.

Phil Umphres