Matt Hall pre Red Bull

Old February 3rd 10, 09:52 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

Default Matt Hall pre Red Bull

This is how he got so good. Practicing for my camera ;-)
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	DSC_0053.jpg
Views:	115
Size:	202.5 KB
ID:	41240
Old February 4th 10, 03:15 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Andrew Chaplin

"Glenn" wrote in news:037933b4$0$1378$c3e8da3
@news.astraweb.com:

This is how he got so good. Practicing for my camera ;-)
Attachment decoded: untitled-2.txt
------=_NextPart_000_03CF_01CAA512.CAAA4030

Attachment decoded: DSC_0053.jpg
------=_NextPart_000_03CF_01CAA512.CAAA4030--

Hmm, no wing tips. ;^)
--
Andrew Chaplin
SIT MIHI GLADIUS SICUT SANCTO MARTINO
Old February 4th 10, 09:23 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Mike Mackenzie

"Glenn" wrote (in part):

This is how he got so good. Practicing for my camera ;-)

Presumably you were wing walking at the time :-)

--
Mike Mackenzie (AVCOM Services)
Brisbane, AUSTRALIA
Old February 4th 10, 09:58 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Bob (not my real pseudonym)

On Wed, 3 Feb 2010 20:52:26 +1100, "Glenn"
wrote:

This is how he got so good. Practicing for my camera ;-)

Glenn - it has been a real pleasure over the years watching you go
from a ~really~ good aviation photographer to an outstanding aviation
photographer.

Thanks for letting us ride along.

Bob ^,,^
Old February 4th 10, 11:06 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Glenn[_2_]

wrote:

This is how he got so good. Practicing for my camera ;-)

Glenn - it has been a real pleasure over the years watching you go
from a ~really~ good aviation photographer to an outstanding aviation
photographer.

Thanks for letting us ride along.

Bob ^,,^

Well thanks Bob, that's a pretty nice compliment. I don't mind you guys
coming along for the ride because most of the pleasure has been mine.

Cheers

Glenn

Stan Hall passed away this morning - SSA Hall of Fame member Dan Armstrong Soaring 6 September 12th 09 10:41 PM
Here's your competition, Matt Bertie the Bunyip[_19_] Piloting 5 November 14th 07 09:16 PM
Ping Matt Whiting --- Casey Wilson Piloting 1 July 17th 06 02:35 AM
Matt Michael Bruce Hoult Soaring 0 December 27th 05 01:45 AM
Matt-Take a marketing class please Stewart Kissel Soaring 4 June 30th 04 05:06 PM