Multi-Engine which one ?

Old December 2nd 03, 09:09 PM
B25flyer

Default Multi-Engine which one ?

Beech 58P

B60 Duke

Cessna 340

414

Hmmm... one turbine and three pistons.

And which one is the turbine?

Walt
Old December 3rd 03, 02:15 AM
EDR

In article , B25flyer
wrote:

Beech 58P

B60 Duke

Cessna 340

414

Hmmm... one turbine and three pistons.

And which one is the turbine?

Sometimes the eyes see what one wants them to see.
I could have sworn the words King Air appeared above the Beech 58P.
Old December 3rd 03, 03:07 AM
Richard Hertz

it's the name the poster used...

Old December 3rd 03, 04:37 AM
B25flyer

Sometimes the eyes see what one wants them to see.
I could have sworn the words King Air appeared above the Beech 58P.

I may be getting older but I can still read. Go back to the origional post and
there are only four PISTON powered aircraft listed.

Might add that out of those four only the P 58 Baron is on my list. Off list
would be either a 421B or C and they can be bought for a decent price. Flew a B
model for over 1200 hours and once they fixed the engine case problems it was a
sweet airplane. But with full fuel, locker tanks included, it was only a four
place airplane.

Walt
Old December 11th 03, 06:43 PM
B25flyer

What about these models ?

421 B or 421 C ?

340A ?

I have over 1000 hours in the 421 B and it is a very good airplane. The C model
with the all wing fuel and the drag link gear has some advantages, one being
that the landings seem to be consistantly smoother. Also the C has upgraded
avionics. If you get one with the wing locker tanks and fill it up with full
fuel, you have a total of a 3-4 place airplane depending on the luggage you
take. Filling all the tanks and all the seats will put you about 700+ lbs over
gross.

As for the 340, some how it just never did much for me. Too small a cabin.
Walt