New B-24 Double Feature Now Showuing at Zeno's Warbird VideoDrive-In!

Old September 16th 03, 03:59 PM
Zeno

Default New B-24 Double Feature Now Showuing at Zeno's Warbird VideoDrive-In!

A New B-24 Double Feature -- Two great flicks never shown before online!

Stop by Zeno's Warbird Video Drive-In (http://www.zenoswarbirdvideos.com)
and catch two awesome World War II aviation flicks. As part of our
continuing 6th anniversary celebration we're showing two features never seen
before on the Net: "B-24s Get Back," featuring amazing footage on how to
get a crippled Liberator back home, and "Pre Fight Inspection of the B-24,"
a crew chief's eye view of B-24 maintenance.

These classics are for free online viewing (like all our other online
videos), have been newly re-digitized and now, because we now have more
bandwidth, you have the option of watching them them at 100kbs/sec if you
have broadband.

"B-24s Get Back" shows how Liberators and their crews overcame incredible
battle damage to get back home. This is a fascinating instructional training
film demonstrates specific techniques for landing Liberators that have
sustained a wide variety of damage in differing conditions, including water
landings. Includes great combat footage too!

""Pre flight Inspection of the B-24" covers the Liberator preflight check
from a new perspective: the Crew Chief --in this case, "Sgt Kelly." Most of
the other videos shown at the Drive-In are from the pilot's point of view,
including "How to Fly the B-24D." In this film, the ground crew of the B-24
"Hellzappopin" are the stars of this very detailed inspection.

If you haven't stopped by Zeno's Drive-In before, we also feature 1942-45
vintage WWII Army & Navy films on how to fly the F4U, F6F, P-38, P-39,
P-40, P-47, P-51, P-61, TBF/TBM, B-17, B-24, B-25, A-20, A-26, B-26, B-29,
and more. That's over 12 hours of rockin' props for free viewing over the
internet. See detailed charts, diagrams, and interior photos from original
WWII pilot's manuals too.

And by popular request, you can now order high quality, large format video
on CDs of all the WWII films featured at the Drive-In from our new CD Video
Store at surprisingly low prices. These CDs will play on just about any
Windows or Mac computer and include rare bonus films like "Recognition of
the Japanese Zero" and "The Rear Gunner," " Clark Gable's "Combat America,"
and more. International orders are welcome.

Our "Monthly Special" features the video CD "Flight Characteristics of the
P-51 Mustang," which includes the exciting fighter documentary "Fight for
the Sky," all for only US$7.95!

Finally, our "Control Tower" page has the largest collection of World War II
Aviation links on the 'net

So drop your flaps & drop in!

That's http://www.zenoswarbirdvideos.com

Check Six!