Sec. of State Rice warns Russia about Bombers off Alaska

Old August 21st 08, 03:44 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Dean

Default Sec. of State Rice warns Russia about Bombers off Alaska

On Aug 20, 3:32 pm, Dan wrote:
snipped....

Where are your heroes the Germans? Hiding under their beds?

snipped

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

I believe the Germans are in Afghanistan....up north where they don't
have to fight......

Dean
Old August 21st 08, 07:10 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
William Black[_1_]

"Rob Arndt" wrote in message

So what? Sounds like Condi has more ****ing balls than you do. What do
you do when a hunter with a rifle encounters a hostile bear? Drop his
gun and get into the fetal position hoping it will just sniff around
you and leave? No, you aim and shoot the ****er dead.

----------------------------

That's great, right up to when you realise that the bear has a gun too,
and so does his wife and his kids.

--
William Black

Time for tea.

Old August 21st 08, 10:00 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
george

On Aug 22, 6:10 am, "William Black"
wrote:
"Rob Arndt" wrote in message

So what? Sounds like Condi has more ****ing balls than you do. What do
you do when a hunter with a rifle encounters a hostile bear? Drop his
gun and get into the fetal position hoping it will just sniff around
you and leave? No, you aim and shoot the ****er dead.

----------------------------

That's great, right up to when you realise that the bear has a gun too,
and so does his wife and his kids.

I can't work out as to why his only solution to a wild animal is to
destroy it.
The simile is absurd
Old August 21st 08, 11:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Andrew Robert Breen

wrote:
"Rob Arndt" wrote in message

So what? Sounds like Condi has more ****ing balls than you do. What do
you do when a hunter with a rifle encounters a hostile bear? Drop his
gun and get into the fetal position hoping it will just sniff around
you and leave? No, you aim and shoot the ****er dead.

----------------------------

That's great, right up to when you realise that the bear has a gun too,
and so does his wife and his kids.

I can't work out as to why his only solution to a wild animal is to
destroy it.
The simile is absurd

It's not Arndt's similie that's absurd. It's him.

--
Andy Breen ~ Not speaking on behalf of the University of Wales, Aberystwyth
Feng Shui: an ancient oriental art for extracting
Old August 22nd 08, 02:03 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Dean A. Markley

korben dallas wrote:
eyeball wrote:
lol "john pumpkin from dumb****, ga warns solar system"

You live in Moscow, komrade?

this question is actually deeper than you might know, sonny ))

live? well, i work in oregon. of course, i have to kind of "live" there.
or, more precisely, i "reside" there, since applying the word "live" to
anywhere in the usa is like the greatest insult to life ever. nobody
lives in the usa.

i do in fact live in moscow when i go there about once a year on vacation.

What part of Moscow do you live in? Which McDonalds is the closest to
you? Do the Russians prefer Coke or Pepsi?
Old August 22nd 08, 05:41 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
frank

On Aug 21, 8:03*pm, "Dean A. Markley" wrote:
korben dallas wrote:
eyeball wrote:
lol "john pumpkin from dumb****, ga warns solar system"

You live in Moscow, komrade?

this question is actually deeper than you might know, sonny ))

live? well, i work in oregon. of course, i have to kind of "live" there..
or, more precisely, i "reside" there, since applying the word "live" to
anywhere in the usa is like the greatest insult to life ever. nobody
lives in the usa.

i do in fact live in moscow when i go there about once a year on vacation.

What part of Moscow do you live in? *Which McDonalds is the closest to
you? *Do the Russians prefer Coke or Pepsi?

Wait, we got Ruskies in Idaho? First they show up in Georgia, now
they're in Idaho? What the hell they do, take the Amtrak from
Berkeley?

Damn Bush and his black helicopters, where's my militia alert list....
Old August 22nd 08, 06:31 AM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Dan[_12_]

korben dallas wrote:
eyeball wrote:
lol "john pumpkin from dumb****, ga warns solar system"
You live in Moscow, komrade?
this question is actually deeper than you might know, sonny ))
live? well, i work in oregon. of course, i have to kind of "live" there.
or, more precisely, i "reside" there, since applying the word "live" to
anywhere in the usa is like the greatest insult to life ever. nobody
lives in the usa.
i do in fact live in moscow when i go there about once a year on vacation.

What part of Moscow do you live in? Which McDonalds is the closest to
you? Do the Russians prefer Coke or Pepsi?

Wait, we got Ruskies in Idaho? First they show up in Georgia, now
they're in Idaho? What the hell they do, take the Amtrak from
Berkeley?

Damn Bush and his black helicopters, where's my militia alert list....

If we give them Sacramento and Newark will they give us Georgia back?

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired
Old August 22nd 08, 01:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
Richard Casady

wrote:
"Rob Arndt" wrote in message

So what? Sounds like Condi has more ****ing balls than you do. What do
you do when a hunter with a rifle encounters a hostile bear? Drop his
gun and get into the fetal position hoping it will just sniff around
you and leave? No, you aim and shoot the ****er dead.

----------------------------

That's great, right up to when you realise that the bear has a gun too,
and so does his wife and his kids.

I can't work out as to why his only solution to a wild animal is to
destroy it.
The simile is absurd

Of the critters in North America, only bears, possibly moose, are
dangerous enough to occasionally need shooting in self defence. All
the rest get a pass unless one needs to eat them. [I haven't shot any
game in about thirty years.]

Casady
Old August 22nd 08, 02:04 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
[email protected][_2_]

wrote:
"Rob Arndt" wrote in message

So what? Sounds like Condi has more ****ing balls than you do. What do
you do when a hunter with a rifle encounters a hostile bear? Drop his
gun and get into the fetal position hoping it will just sniff around
you and leave? No, you aim and shoot the ****er dead.

----------------------------

That's great, *right up to when you realise that the bear has a gun too,
and so does his wife and his kids.

I can't work out as to why his only solution to a wild animal is to
destroy it.
The simile is absurd

Of the critters in North America, only bears, possibly moose, are
dangerous enough to occasionally need shooting in self defence. All
the rest get a pass unless one needs to eat them. [I haven't shot any
game in about thirty years.]

Casady

Rattlesnakes and cottonmouths say "hi". Also, mountain
lions have been getting a bit more frisky lately.
Old August 22nd 08, 03:51 PM posted to rec.aviation.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,sci.military.naval
frank

wrote:
"Rob Arndt" wrote in message

[...]

I guess if that's your thing, you 'could' move to Missouri. They
repealed the laws on bestiality a few years ago. Then realized their
mistake and put them back in. For State legislatures, they have to be
one of the dumbest ones around, hands down.

For a while they were passing anti-abortion laws. Not a problem,
that's part of the legislative system, you can make whatever law you
want. But, when the Supreme court finds it unconstitutional, and the
court voids the law, then you pass the same law a year later, and its
voided and you do it again, now that's stupid. Or idiotic. Or the
Missouri legislature.

Now Missouri is a nice state, their Dept of Conservation, Wildlife,
all that, is the best in the country. Great places to fish, hunt,
recreate, and lots of them. Hiking, biking, can't beat it. You can't
climb a 5,000 foot mountain, but hey.

Legislators, they're dumb. I used to work for the state, used to hate
to get calls from the legislators wanting to back up their favorite
project or bill.