SPL present-day somebody Han Han

Old October 14th 11, 02:12 AM
hwqqly832 hwqqly832 is offline
Banned

Default SPL present-day somebody Han Han

Han Han, Kevin Tsai, Niu Er, I would not say that three is the world's most famous contemporary figures, say the whole line of China's most famous characters. Gestures, words, an movement, have a amazing affect . thought to open the software, but when I resolved long ago and today, Niu Er is the Tan Lang Kang Yong is re-established after the military broke I finally want to open a post up.
three individuals, each with its own fields do not know thatthey will every BS, or thankful each other and if dislike and disdain each other does not matter, because they have the same general mm is a member of SPL.
Qisha mm Han
From the post with his name when I found out, because when he was young, and looks most standards, it is best to recognize instantly painted row disk, unlike the current health Yonghe Niu Er, renowned when the best annuals have passed , Niu Er his face still moving a lot of hands and feet, reason I do not see a thorough, but it does not matter, all I see in young cattle Seoul Kang Yonghe photos, the dust has settled.
Qisha celebrities are normally the most rebellious picture of the show, such as Xie Tingfeng and Han are so, bring an end to ... and shaking motivation, language does not surprise, which is the largest Qisha specifics, it is likewise the reason I hate Qisha in my study entire the Astrology types of people who take life, I think Qi Sha is to create a leading prototype type and the most needless type (2 types of assist and cooperation as I think there is nought required), since, as too high, never understand half a dozen, a kind of innate sense of superiority over others, this innate sense of superiority, but I do not understand I do not know moderation control, but Things must not only the most useless and most impatient. feel a little too great, constantly competing with people, to face things get out of distress depends on others, never felt wrong, I always felt that Qi Sha is the most useless group of people.
Fortunately Qisha traits deep, arrested the hearts of numerous race, even if it takes is a idiot as vice Chou Pinang was love, and those who love the opposite sex Qisha reaches a certain level, Daozhui not a problem, can be inserted down the door, so not worries approximately Qisha could not ascertain the object.
emerge until Han, let me destroy this deadlock, which is rare there was dissimilar exterior of Qisha guy, but not the starting so that, so sensational, favor a god for at numerous males of letters who worship there, but still a 80, I not only absence to follow suit to go as I peruse his art, look after the disappointment, almost very complicated to read the very pure adore it, namely so tough to know why using a alike manner of the Republic of the language to write it? why? you do not read, who can we look tired weary I do not like the orthodox civilization, I trust strongly advocated the vernacular of Lu Xun He did not like the age Mr. the new matter since there is nice, we do not need to go retro, as numerous people mention that the writing has present-day checkup of a critical awareness of the teaching system, I only look by Han's own body that did not penetrate in this book. As for the Han afterward several books, I fair calculate the label of good, since there is very class and has not interested read on until on the blog, look Han articles point out problems this access, I get up up, this is how to comprehend the realities of China and bears a lusty sense of judge and the status of young people, for the Chinese society's evils, he is not only a mysterious understanding and courage to say it, sharply, the courage , infrequent in China, this also mini too people, he immediate upgrade for my idol, a defiance and dare to say, after 80 idol, maybe precisely for normal pure and bold Qisha, ahead allowing the read poetry and literature of Qisha end of an immortal, a contemporary Chinese personality, makes a kind of China's 80 and China's future will not collapse down the erroneous impression, and 80 will not convert China havoc of a generation, because at the end of the day, have a sense of justice as Han's insight that there is over, but that very few people, but not in power, I meditation the hereafter of China is still very worrying.
Han This tray was very putrid, the Fiends are gathered in three four. neither the lawful transmission or money, I can only say, Ziwei do not see a location to depend on character, and understand the character's look. Wenchang Venturi to their parents house, Scholars? friends a lot, but to aid him; it is definite that he once marital, never divorced, and children a basket.
broken arms mm Tsai Kang-yung
beam until the saw this picture, awake, breaking the typical military ah. big eyes and big snout, big jaws, good to accede. and is a pretty standard little guy, he so long, it is not difficult to become homosexual understand, even if he did not want, so the criterion height looks cute together, but also makes him a man to start it. and more lusty character of foreigners, like the direct begin, and how could let him connate in the double fish man, is likely to be brought no return, Pisces Who cowardly and submissive nature it highly, but feel that this child's life creature ruined, hate that forced him to give in human. Anyway, I do not believe he was connate is a GAY. (I'm not bias in the GAY Oh, do not attack me.)
Kang Yong This dish is good, but officials did not have the money. The most strange thing is the marriage castle, why do good state Typical no children, but the and control of a strong desire.
贪狼 mm livestock on cattle Seoul Seoul
a infancy photo, while Kangxi I initially base him is Tan Lang, think of his savor and the dress still deed as a wag of approximately navel old men look afresh, I base that he is Tan Lang, once again I found the Tan Lang's superficial to think of it, to pay close care to notable Han, Kang Yong-known in education, Niu Er to make known. Oh ~ ~ ~ and more boring and love smug 贪狼, Niu Er's official website to life with a lot of period and effort both on the smug. Most people Palao, Tan Lang is probably the most solemn, or can be the case? but also the achievements of his rank and today fame.
cattle pedal after Seoul's Han Han, very wrong. Fiends are immediately gathered in the case of 3 4, I tin no unravel lonely this bad disk, how he has applied today's money, status and fame, only realized on the symbol can expect human apt give me an explanation apt explain. Han Palace of happiness in wedding and children, and cattle Seoul ambition divorce his wife suspected he was not the unrealistic fantasies and requirements, when a home namely no merely career and friends, he's cheerful because them? Are they really a testament to the wind respective to the constellation, said friends and kin is more momentous than his wife?
end of the upon, take the life of the SPL, in appending to Tan Lang will to the scene and speak about some of the other lies are true, frank nature, do not do someone they do not like this is the ethnic group with Santa Claus, but as she grew older it will not alteration temperament, but also recognized fine of.
(PS: I do not need a clean supplemented celebrity infidelity, collected a whole ah?)