Hurricane Ike - Be careful out there and God bless

Old September 12th 08, 11:22 PM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.fan.tom-servo
David E. Powell

Default Hurricane Ike - Be careful out there and God bless

Bede is right, hope all RSPWers, RAM/RAMN/SMNers and AFTSers get
through this OK and with minimal damages.
Old September 13th 08, 12:39 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.fan.tom-servo
Raymond O'Hara

"David E. Powell" wrote in message
Bede is right, hope all RSPWers, RAM/RAMN/SMNers and AFTSers get
through this OK and with minimal damages.

some of those weather reporters seem to have a death wish.
I keep watching the weather channel waiting for one of them to get swept
out to sea

Old September 13th 08, 01:09 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.fan.tom-servo
¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:39:59 -0400, "Raymond O'Hara"
wrote:

"David E. Powell" wrote in message
Bede is right, hope all RSPWers, RAM/RAMN/SMNers and AFTSers get
through this OK and with minimal damages.

some of those weather reporters seem to have a death wish.
I keep watching the weather channel waiting for one of them to get swept
out to sea

I watch the Weather Channel for a totally different reason. I keep
hoping to see Stephanie Abrams have her top ripped off by a wave
Old September 13th 08, 01:32 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.fan.tom-servo
the Bede

wrote:

"David E. Powell" wrote in message
Bede is right, hope all RSPWers, RAM/RAMN/SMNers and AFTSers get
through this OK and with minimal damages.

some of those weather reporters seem to have a death wish.
I keep watching the weather channel waiting for one of them to get swept
out to sea

I watch the Weather Channel for a totally different reason. I keep
hoping to see Stephanie Abrams have her top ripped off by a wave

Geraldo got knocked over on camera today.

Old September 13th 08, 01:43 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.fan.tom-servo
Raymond O'Hara

"the Bede" wrote in message
. ..

wrote:

"David E. Powell" wrote in message
Bede is right, hope all RSPWers, RAM/RAMN/SMNers and AFTSers get
through this OK and with minimal damages.

some of those weather reporters seem to have a death wish.
I keep watching the weather channel waiting for one of them to get swept
out to sea

I watch the Weather Channel for a totally different reason. I keep
hoping to see Stephanie Abrams have her top ripped off by a wave

Geraldo got knocked over on camera today.

i said reporter. geraldo does not come under that heading

Old September 13th 08, 02:21 AM posted to rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval
Dan[_12_]

wrote:

"David E. Powell" wrote in message
Bede is right, hope all RSPWers, RAM/RAMN/SMNers and AFTSers get
through this OK and with minimal damages.

some of those weather reporters seem to have a death wish.
I keep watching the weather channel waiting for one of them to get swept
out to sea

I watch the Weather Channel for a totally different reason. I keep
hoping to see Stephanie Abrams have her top ripped off by a wave

Geraldo got knocked over on camera today.

Unfortunately he survived.

Dan, U.S. Air Force, retired

Old September 13th 08, 03:40 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.fan.tom-servo
¤~Îñ©üßu§~¤

On Fri, 12 Sep 2008 19:32:16 -0500, "the Bede"
wrote:

.. .
wrote:

"David E. Powell" wrote in message
Bede is right, hope all RSPWers, RAM/RAMN/SMNers and AFTSers get
through this OK and with minimal damages.

some of those weather reporters seem to have a death wish.
I keep watching the weather channel waiting for one of them to get swept
out to sea

I watch the Weather Channel for a totally different reason. I keep
hoping to see Stephanie Abrams have her top ripped off by a wave

Geraldo got knocked over on camera today.

Damn those aqua skinheads
Old September 13th 08, 04:25 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.fan.tom-servo
Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!

"Raymond O'Hara" wrote in message
news

"David E. Powell" wrote in message
Bede is right, hope all RSPWers, RAM/RAMN/SMNers and AFTSers get
through this OK and with minimal damages.

some of those weather reporters seem to have a death wish.
I keep watching the weather channel waiting for one of them to get swept
out to sea

I always think of Leno's routine on the subject...
"Who do these reporters insist in standing out in the hurricane? We have
wildfires out here in California and you never see anyone on camera in the
middle of them saying 'BOB, IT'S REALLY HOT OUT HERE!!!' "

LG
--
Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. - Henry Ford

Old September 13th 08, 04:28 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.fan.tom-servo
Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!

"David E. Powell" wrote in message
Bede is right, hope all RSPWers, RAM/RAMN/SMNers and AFTSers get
through this OK and with minimal damages.

Apparently the NWS has asked people who don't evacuate to write their Social
Security number on their arm...

Umm... tell 'em, Ron:

DAMN!!!

LG (wishes them well)
--
Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. - Henry Ford

Old September 13th 08, 05:15 AM posted to rec.sport.pro-wrestling,sci.military.naval,rec.aviation.military,rec.aviation.military.naval,alt.fan.tom-servo
David E. Powell

On Sep 12, 11:28*pm, "Lord Gow333, Conservative Fullback!"
wrote:
"David E. Powell" wrote in ...

Bede is right, hope all RSPWers, RAM/RAMN/SMNers and AFTSers get
through this OK and with minimal damages.

Apparently the NWS has asked people who don't evacuate to write their Social
Security number on their arm...

Umm... tell 'em, Ron:

DAMN!!!

OUCH. The History Channel did a documentary on the big Galveston storm
of about 100 years ago called "Isaac's Storm" and that was pretty
scary. If this is even close to that I don't envy the people staying
there. Hope they (and these reporters) have tall concrete buildings*
to get to when it starts getting really bad. Even then, windows can
blow out, etc. and it can turn into a really wet wind tunnel.

LG (wishes them well)

Word.

--
Failure is the opportunity to begin again more intelligently. - Henry Ford

*With good, deep, solid foundations.