Sebring and Hitlaw

Old January 13th 07, 10:49 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

Default Sebring and Hitlaw

"red12049" wrote in message

mercy snip

Your chosen mama's dress in which you choose to hide speaks perfectly to the
content of your post. Gibberish indeed! LOL!

The following was copied from an ANN page that I believe was posted around
1999.

Hey! Look, Sherlock! A clue! Proving something I've never denied! What a
concept, putz!

Take your medicine. Come back when you make some sense. LOL!

Old January 14th 07, 02:48 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

Juan Jimenez wrote:
"red12049" wrote in message

mercy snip

Your chosen mama's dress in which you choose to hide speaks perfectly to the
content of your post. Gibberish indeed! LOL!

The following was copied from an ANN page that I believe was posted around
1999.

Hey! Look, Sherlock! A clue! Proving something I've never denied! What a
concept, putz!

Take your medicine. Come back when you make some sense. LOL!

Ask your butt buddy to tell you the truth when he left Sebring on
Thursday,it was within minutes of seeing me.Went out there again today
but I didn't see him is in hiding?

I do have an A&P license for the record I also have a Sr Parachute
Riggers rating. Again this is unlike your phoney wannabe bull**** buddy
it is real. Didn't they say something in the NTSB court hearing about
zzzoomy signing off a reserve without one. What do you have, anything?

I have a better one if I can swing another trip to the States I will
be at Sun N Fun. I can get in and we know who can't hahahaha !!!!

Later porko,

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring

Old January 14th 07, 02:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
red12049[_1_]

Juan,

As I said in my previous post.... YOU prove who YOU are....for the world to
see.

Your chosen mama's dress in which you choose to hide speaks perfectly to
the content of your post. Gibberish indeed! LOL!

If you wish to speak of gibberish, look no further than the sentence above.

Hey! Look, Sherlock! A clue! Proving something I've never denied! What a
concept, putz!

Juan, all I was "proving" is that your behavior here neither fits nor befits
the paragraph I quoted from ANN.

Take your medicine. Come back when you make some sense. LOL!

I neither take nor need any medicine, other than the occaisional aspirin.
Just because my previous post may not make sense to you, does not mean it
does not make sense to others. You show us who you are... in every action
you take here. In fact Juan, why don't you put a link on your website
directing your visitors here, so they can see your "other" persona. Might
be enlightening.

Old January 14th 07, 09:55 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

In article .com,
says...

wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:
Yo Hitlaw, have you been spotted at the Sebring show? chuckle

Yes I was!!! And I also was within arms length from your puppet
master, he didn't even say hello. He did his normal run over and join
into a conversation with some people so he would have a witness if I
decided to terrorize him and then he left the premises. I looked around
behind him expecting to find you liplocked to his ass but fortunately
for you I had no such luck.

Besides what business is it of yours where I show up. For the record
I'll likely be there all four days then it is off to some other far off
land.

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring,

Geez, it sure is nice to be treated like a celebrity. Brad and
Angelina spotted in Hollywood,Madonna seen in London and Frank spotted
at the LSA Expo in Florida.

zzzzoom spots me turns pale, hides,then flees. The real gut buster
was the next thing he does is to notify the other half of the bull****
brotherhood.

Frank M.Hitlaw on vacation in Sebring

Hey Frank
I remember just how fast he ran to call the cops when we ate some of his
chicken. I bet he ran like that all his life .Maybe you should have told zoom
that jaun said you didn't have the balls to meet zoom face to face. I guess we
all know who lacks the testicular fortitude round these parts,and it ain't you
LOL!!!

Chuck S

Old January 15th 07, 06:26 AM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote:
In article .com,
says...

wrote:
Juan Jimenez wrote:
[...]

Hi Chuck;

It's pretty amazing when just the fact that the moozzz seeing me at a
public event is enough to throw him and his butt boy into a tizzie. Of
course with him not having the balls to say something directly to me it
can't be expected that he would have the balls to admit to how it
really went down. The only thing posted on Thursday by ANN's EIC or his
mouthpiece yawn regarding the first day of the LSA Expo was the fact
that I was spotted there. Now that shows where their priorities are,
yes sir we cover the important news concerning aviation.

As for the Puerto Rican hippo he can't even keep his stories
straight. A little over a year ago he was accusing me of working on the
Mandala 737 that crashed in Medan Indonesia. In this thread he inferred
that I wasn't an A&P. Also he made the statement that I have been here
in Sebring staying at my mothers for the past 10 years. Either I am an
A&P and was overseas working or I don't have a license and have been
here in Florida. That shows that he just spews this stuff to try to
stir up crap. We'll see how how he is when he isn't hiding behind a
keyboard probably a whimp and a blimp all rolled into one.

Frank M.Hitlaw, assistant chief chicken thief;
P.S. Say hello to El Pollo Loco for me...

Old January 15th 07, 02:43 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
ChuckSlusarczyk

As for the Puerto Rican hippo he can't even keep his stories
straight. A little over a year ago he was accusing me of working on the
Mandala 737 that crashed in Medan Indonesia. In this thread he inferred
that I wasn't an A&P. Also he made the statement that I have been here
in Sebring staying at my mothers for the past 10 years. Either I am an
A&P and was overseas working or I don't have a license and have been
here in Florida. That shows that he just spews this stuff to try to
stir up crap. We'll see how how he is when he isn't hiding behind a
keyboard probably a whimp and a blimp all rolled into one.

It's both of their standard procedures ,make an accusation designed to harm
someone then refuse to back it up with facts.Both zoom and jaun are poor excuses
for journalists good Journalists have facts ,names ,dates etc. not just a
comment. zoom is jelous of Laurel because she is doing so well without him .Now
that she made Captain she accomplished a lot more in the last few years then
zoom has all his life. A lot of us are very proud of her.

Mr tuff guy jaun met some RAH guys at one of the airshows and he was a mr milk
toast all polite and pleasent.Even brought his kid along to hide behind just in
case.For all his bluster and bravado on the net he was a little mouse when
meeting RAH guys face to face or should I say mano i mano? LOL!!!

No worries Frank he doesn't want to meet you face to face it's easy to be brave
from behind a keyboard. Have a nice vacation and say Hi to Mom for me .

See ya

Chuck (aka el Pollo Loco) S RAH-14/1 ret

Old January 15th 07, 04:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

wrote in message
oups.com...

Ask your butt buddy to tell you the truth when he left Sebring on
Thursday,it was within minutes of seeing me.Went out there again today
but I didn't see him is in hiding?

You sure have some kind of fixation on Jim's butt. Is that why you moved to
Indonesia?

I do have an A&P license for the record I also have a Sr Parachute
Riggers rating. Again this is unlike your phoney wannabe bull**** buddy
it is real. Didn't they say something in the NTSB court hearing about
zzzoomy signing off a reserve without one. What do you have, anything?

You say you have all that, but you're not on the database. I am. Speaks more
about you than it does about anyone else.

I have a better one if I can swing another trip to the States I will
be at Sun N Fun. I can get in and we know who can't hahahaha !!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Yeah, right, Crisco-Brain. Watch and weep! LOL!

http://www.bd5.com/snf/jimsnf1.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/snf/jimsnf2.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/snf/jimsnf3.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/snf/jimsnf4.jpg
http://www.bd5.com/snf/jimsnf5.jpg

Any more ****forbrains comments you want to make, Mr. Lardbrain?

chuckle This is just too easy. Typical of stealing candy from overweight
rah gagglers.

Old January 15th 07, 04:32 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"red12049" wrote in message

Juan, all I was "proving" is that your behavior here neither fits nor
befits the paragraph I quoted from ANN.

And you think you're the judge of that. That's called a "delusion." Look it
up. Then take your meds.

Old January 15th 07, 04:34 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Juan Jimenez[_1_]

"ChuckSlusarczyk" wrote in message
I remember just how fast he ran to call the cops when we ate some of his
chicken.

As opposed to you mouthing off about ducks in a row for years now, and
claiming jim was taking pictures of you and changing lenses when he only had
one, or that he couldn't get into SNF when it was you who was not anywhere
to be seen when we went looking for you?

All bark, no bite, all mouth, no credibility. LOL!

Old January 15th 07, 05:20 PM posted to rec.aviation.homebuilt
Joe Kultgen

Default The more things change...

ChuckSlusarczyk wrote in
:

[...]

I'm back to check out the group after a decade of trying to get something
done, (pointless, but I had to try..:-), and I see things haven't changed
much at all.

Chuck, Ron, and a handful of others are still posting mostly on topic.
Zoom has found a new shill. The legal climate for the light aviation
community hasn't changed much. The folks who were doing interesting and
creative things still are. The only trend I've noticed is that they're
less likely to talk about it here. Blogs have entered the scene and it's
much nicer to discuss what you're doing with a closed circle of people
sharing your interests, rather than post in a more public forum. Because
there's still the same mob of self annointed experts howling that
whatever you're doing is impossible. When you demonstrate that you've
been doing it regularly and publicly for years, they switch to howling
about safety issues.

I'm kind of curious about one thing though. Whatever happened to that
guy who was suing the FAA under provisions of the ADA claiming the weight
limits for ultralights discriminated against heavy people?

Later,
Joe