Erixx GPS Flight Recorder - Feedback?

Old December 22nd 08, 06:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Paul Remde

Default Erixx GPS Flight Recorder - Feedback?

Hi,

I am considering marketing the new IMI Erixx GPS flight recorder in the USA.
It looks very interesting. I like the small size and the price is quite
good. I'm looking for feedback from anyone using this product. Do you like
it? Is the software easy to use? etc. You can see details he
http://www.imi-gliding.com/en/erixx-...-recorder.html

Thank you,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.
http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Old December 23rd 08, 12:16 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
sisu1a

On Dec 22, 10:11*am, "Paul Remde" wrote:
Hi,

I am considering marketing the new IMI Erixx GPS flight recorder in the USA.
It looks very interesting. *I like the small size and the price is quite
good. *I'm looking for feedback from anyone using this product. *Do you like
it? *Is the software easy to use? *etc. *You can see details hehttp://www.imi-gliding.com/en/erixx-...-recorder.html

Thank you,

Paul Remde
Cumulus Soaring, Inc.http://www.cumulus-soaring.com

Hi Paul,

No feedback about the erixx. I'm wondering the same about the Post
Frontal (the guys that make the Alpi photo-realistic scenery for
Condor and provided the Condor based virtual-viewer for the Reiti
world's) DSX unit: http://www.postfrontal.com/DSX/ENG/D...12_13%20EN.pdf
which is another of the newer IGC loggers as well.

-Paul (sisu1a...)

SN-10b EW flight recorder/PDA combination Jim Archer Soaring 5 November 18th 08 12:30 PM
Erixx flight recorder - opinions? Wojciech Scigala Soaring 2 November 3rd 08 02:27 PM
In flight recorder Lou Piloting 23 March 24th 07 12:45 AM
US: Flight Recorder Alert Judy Ruprecht Soaring 8 July 19th 04 09:04 PM
who does Flight Recorder calibration... ken ward Soaring 4 March 5th 04 02:28 AM