Slightly off topic - Video Edit Software?

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old June 17th 04, 03:23 AM
Mark Zivley

Default Slightly off topic - Video Edit Software?

I promised Bill Daniels that I'd burn him a DVD of some of my winch
videos and the result is pretty horrible quality which is a result of
two things. A. I'm using Pinnacle Studio 8 and it's given me some
problems and I'm more than a bit peeved that in less than 6 months I am
foced to buy Version 9 and all support for 8 is gone. B. My DVD burner
is in my winpy laptop rather than my desktop which has more power.
After 3 hours of "churning then burning" the video on the DVD is junk.

Bottom line is I need to probably do two things. 1. Buy a DVD burner
for my desktop. 2. If there is better software out there that's
better for not too much then I'd like some recommendations. I'm running
XP pro with plenty of memory and speed.

Thanks,

Mark