Thunder for two - jf-17.jpg (1/1) [52K]

Old September 23rd 09, 10:37 AM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Netko

Default Thunder for two - jf-17.jpg (1/1) [52K]

A two-seat trainer version of the Chengdu FC-1 (JF-17 Thunder) developed for
the Pakistan Air Force.

This is the first photograph I've seen of this variant but that doesn't mean
very much, given how alert I am.

Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	jf-17.jpg
Views:	141
Size:	51.1 KB
ID:	38655
Old September 23rd 09, 02:01 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Popov le Rouge

On 2009-09-23 11:37:23 +0200, Netko said:

A two-seat trainer version of the Chengdu FC-1 (JF-17 Thunder) developed for
the Pakistan Air Force.

This is the first photograph I've seen of this variant but that doesn't mean
very much, given how alert I am.

image

http://www.defence.pk/gallery/showphoto.php/photo/9643

it's a fake. It's clearly visible when you look at the refuelling probe
and the canopy have a fin withe line a the top.

Old September 23rd 09, 02:45 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Netko

On Wed, 23 Sep 2009 14:01:19 +0100, Popov le Rouge wrote
(in article ):

it's a fake. It's clearly visible when you look at the refuelling probe
and the canopy have a fin withe line a the top.

My apologies for misleading anyone.

I made the mistake of not checking for the original on the defence.pk site -
I'm usually more careful. The picture on the URL you give explicitly says
'Photoshop'.

Damn you, Adobe (et merci, Popov).

Old September 27th 09, 07:58 PM posted to alt.binaries.pictures.aviation
Popov le Rouge

Thunder over michigan DougS Piloting 3 July 9th 07 02:22 PM
Helo Thunder Matt Barrow Rotorcraft 1 May 12th 05 01:18 PM
Rolling Thunder Mortimer Schnerd, RN Military Aviation 10 June 14th 04 12:49 AM
"When Thunder Rolled" Tex Houston Military Aviation 0 November 29th 03 02:21 AM
When Thunder Rolled Cub Driver Military Aviation 16 September 10th 03 02:45 PM