MXSMANIC - The posts don't add up

Old October 20th 06, 10:00 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Default MXSMANIC - The posts don't add up

Mxsmanic wrote:
My opinion of your intellect has not improved.

It's a question of experience, not intellect.

My opinion of your experience was even lower. You shouldn't have brought it up.

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com

Old October 20th 06, 02:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Gig 601XL Builder

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in message
Mxsmanic wrote:

There are many things that RNs do that do not require RN
qualifications. A person with much more summary training, at a much
lower salary, could do the same thing. In some cases regulatory
barriers exist, but such barriers can be removed.

Now you're going to lecture ME about NURSING? How do you even walk, with
that huge set of balls you possess?

The only way to give hands-on care is to be on hand. I don't
see that changing in my lifetime.

I know lots and lots of people who didn't see any change coming before
they lost their jobs.

Well, then, you can be the first to tell me "I told you so". In the
meanwhile, you'll excuse me if I don't hold my breath. Oh, yeah, and go
cash my paycheck. The damned things just keep piling up.

Add to that your check is probably a little larger than the Manic's
$637/week.

Old October 20th 06, 08:33 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mxsmanic

Mortimer Schnerd, RN writes:

My opinion of your experience was even lower. You shouldn't
have brought it up.

Why not? Your opinion need not be correlated with reality, and
certainly does not effect it.

Old October 21st 06, 05:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Judah

"Mortimer Schnerd, RN" mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com wrote in
news
Mxsmanic wrote:
B A R R Y writes:

How do you offshore a nurse? G

The same way you offshore doctors. To some extent it is already being
done, for both doctors and nurses. A radiology consult offshored
costs only a few dollars, instead of a few hundred dollars in the US.

Yeah... some Indian nurse will call my patient and tell them it's time
for them to change their IV and start their blood transfusion. I'm sure
anybody in South Carolina will easily be able to follow their
instructions from the other side of the earth.

Sure... All they need to do is change the human body to have easily
removable and changable parts, like Dell did with screwless and easily
removable skins, hard drives, and controller cards. Then you can call a
company in India, and say, "I would like to remove this brain tumor." And
they will say, "Your approximate hold time will be ... 7 minutes ..."

Eventually, they will say, "Please lift the skin tab under your left ear.
Now pull the plastic lever attached to your cranial lobe until the lobe
easily swivels off the base. Be careful not to dislodge the cerebral
cortex, as this could cause failed reflexes or total paralysis..."

Of course, the toughest part will be putting it all back together. After
all, every time I do it on a Dell PC, there are parts left on the table
that somehow didn't seem to make it back in... I'm never 100% sure if they
weren't really necessary. Hopefully if you finish removing your brain tumor
and can't seem to remember anything longer than 10 minutes, you will have
been smart enough to let a loved one know that you were planning this brain
tumor removal in your living room, and they will be able to call back for
you and let them know that you managed to disconnect your cerebrum from the
rest of the brain and provide additional instructions. Hopefully you wrote
the number down in advance, since you won't remember it.

How exactly do you reboot, though?

Old October 22nd 06, 01:49 AM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Mortimer Schnerd, RN[_2_]

Judah wrote:
How exactly do you reboot, though?

It's called a "code blue" or "code alpha" or even a "Dr. Heart".

--
Mortimer Schnerd, RN
mschnerdatcarolina.rr.com