Neat video!

Old March 21st 04, 04:52 PM
Tlewis95

Default Neat video!

http://www.windycitysoaring.com/ASK2...%20Lesson1.wmv

I put these clips together that my dad took from the backseat of a glider as I
flew and added music!

Trace Lewis
Old March 21st 04, 07:50 PM
Rob McDonald

(Tlewis95) wrote in
:

--

It's been 20 years since I flew a sailplane, but that brought it all back.
Makes me itch to do it agina :-)

Rob
Old March 21st 04, 08:52 PM
Jim Baker

Wow! Great job. I've never been in a sailplane and that was a fun
experience...even if only a video.

Thanks,

Jim

Old March 21st 04, 10:29 PM
Jay Honeck

I put these clips together that my dad took from the backseat of a glider
as I
flew and added music!

Beautiful, Trace. Made me wish my own 13 year old son had access to a
sailplane...

Where are you based?
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old March 22nd 04, 12:03 AM
BTIZ

Jay... the URL in the web link for the video gives it away..

and it's confirmed by the N-number registration... (hint the N-number can be
seen on the panel in some of the camera shots), looks like it came in from
overseas and it still has other markings on the outside, the N number was
not very noticeable..

Windy City Soaring, Downers Grove IL.
It was registered last year.

BT

Old March 22nd 04, 12:23 AM
Jay Honeck

Windy City Soaring, Downers Grove IL.
It was registered last year.

Thanks. I was curious, simply because the terrain and weather looked very
mid-western.

Trace is a heckuva kid. I'm gonna have to kick my son off his Playstation
more, and get him into some flight lessons, soon!
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old March 22nd 04, 01:20 AM
Dudley Henriques

"Tlewis95" wrote in message
http://www.windycitysoaring.com/ASK2...%20Lesson1.wmv

I put these clips together that my dad took from the backseat of a glider

as I
flew and added music!

Trace Lewis

I had a good friend, Scotty McCray, who used to fly with me on the airshow
circuit. Scotty used a 222-EK with music in his show and was probably the
best to ever do this. You're following in very good company there Trace. One
of these days we'll have to get together email wise and I'll get you checked
out on spinning that 150.
:-)

Dudley Henriques
International Fighter Pilots Fellowship
Commercial Pilot/ CFI Retired
For personal email, please replace
the z's with e's.
dhenriquesATzarthlinkDOTnzt

Old March 22nd 04, 02:14 AM
BTIZ

start him in gliders Jay.. if you can.. he'll be a better power pilot for
it..

And they can solo two years earlier..

BT

Old March 22nd 04, 12:48 PM
Jay Honeck

start him in gliders Jay.. if you can.. he'll be a better power pilot for
it..

I haven't been able to find any glider ops nearby -- so I think he'll be
"stuck" flying in powered aircraft for a while.

We just talked about it last night -- he's gonna start this summer.
--
Jay Honeck
Iowa City, IA

Old March 22nd 04, 02:49 PM
Tom Sixkiller

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
start him in gliders Jay.. if you can.. he'll be a better power pilot

for
it..

I haven't been able to find any glider ops nearby -- so I think he'll be
"stuck" flying in powered aircraft for a while.

Closest gliderport to you is in Channahon, Illinois, 150 miles away. :~(

http://www.airnav.com/airport/IL59

We just talked about it last night -- he's gonna start this summer.

turbo video Peter Holm Aerobatics 13 September 29th 04 11:31 PM
Aviation Video: Another F-16 bites the dust Iwan Bogels Instrument Flight Rules 0 September 21st 04 07:02 AM
Here is Some video Of Landing In My 150 7676U NW_PILOT Owning 17 July 9th 04 04:10 AM
In-Flight Video Ron Wanttaja Home Built 11 May 16th 04 06:11 AM
Why is Melissa Morrison the *STAR* of the video... X98 Military Aviation 1 March 20th 04 07:39 PM