LS3A heavy project, free

Old November 13th 20, 02:22 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Ron Branham

Default LS3A heavy project, free

Ok, Will do. Thanks.
Ron

On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 5:00:05 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 10:28:35 AM UTC-5, wrote:
Bob:
I am interested in the trailer! Our LS1 trailer was destroyed by Hurricane Sally. We fly out of Elsanor Al, a few miles from Pensacola!

Ron, the trailer will be in Vero at the end of the month, you can contact me then and get more details. Bob

Ron Branham
On Monday, November 2, 2020 at 12:38:38 PM UTC-6, wrote:
On Monday, November 2, 2020 at 10:49:18 AM UTC-5, Alex Neigher wrote:
On Sunday, November 1, 2020 at 2:52:47 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Monday, October 5, 2020 at 3:17:10 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Monday, October 5, 2020 at 2:43:36 PM UTC-4, wrote:
On Sunday, October 4, 2020 at 10:23:02 PM UTC-4, RW wrote:
Hello, my club mate got me some heavy damaged LS3A glider.
I had empty trailer and I took it, thinking I would have time to find repair site.
3 yrs, I did not have time to contact any of the friends who can rebuild it.
If anybody is looking for parts or wants to spend whole winter rebuilding it ,its free.
It sits in NJ in my metal half clam road worthy trailer ($ 1800 as a option).
Worst damage is to the rudder, but all pieces here, one wing tip behind the spar
broken, both aerlions cracked, spars good, flaps good,canopy gone but the rail is still good.Fuse has no damage to the boom, but horizontal was ripped out from fuse, all control part look good except horizontal push rod and front cabin has cracks just below the canopy on both sides.
This is LS3A so it has split flaps from aerlions.
All controls look good except elevator fiber glass tube.
Ryszard.Krolikowski with google .com
Our club is in need of parts for an LS3A that was damageg in a hurricane. Someone took the control pieces out of the gliders cockpit and we would love to have that glider to repair our club ship for our youth program. Bob Youngblood, Treasure Coast Soaring Club, Vero Beach, Florida. Bob
Thanks for the conversation, Our club will take the package, I will follow up this week and make arrangements for removal. Bob
I have made some arrangements for the pick up of the glider. Possibly this week. Bob
If the half clamshell trailer is still available as an option, I would love to learn more about it.

- Alex
aneigher (at) gmail (dot) com
Alex, the clamshell will be available after we get the sailplane to Florida, which should be very soon. Bob

Old November 19th 20, 12:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, November 12, 2020 at 9:22:24 PM UTC-5, wrote:
[...]

Alex, the trailer is now in Vero Beach, I arrived with it last evening. You may contact me from the SSA members site information. Bob