Dallas-Fort Worth TRACON Management Routinely Misclassified Operational Errors and Deviations as Pilot Errors

Old May 2nd 08, 06:23 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

Default Dallas-Fort Worth TRACON Management Routinely MisclassifiedOperational Errors and Deviations as Pilot Errors

On May 1, 7:16*pm, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2008 17:08:21 -0700 (PDT), "Robert M. Gary"
wrote in
:

... do you just spend your day looking for irrelevant information on the internet?

Why do you feel the subject of on-the-job fraud among ATC personnel is
irrelevant to an aviation newsgroup? *

Because it doesn't seem like you are doing it to generate real
discussion. You're just doing the drive-by thing. You drop little
bombs on the list and see which ones generate an uproar.

-Robert
Old May 2nd 08, 06:31 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Fri, 2 May 2008 10:23:27 -0700 (PDT), "Robert M. Gary"
wrote in
:

On May 1, 7:16*pm, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2008 17:08:21 -0700 (PDT), "Robert M. Gary"
wrote in
:

... do you just spend your day looking for irrelevant information on the internet?

Why do you feel the subject of on-the-job fraud among ATC personnel is
irrelevant to an aviation newsgroup? *

Because it doesn't seem like you are doing it to generate real
discussion.

So it's not that you feel that the subject of on-the-job fraud among
ATC personnel is irrelevant to an aviation newsgroup, but more that
you seek to discover my motivation for posting such information.

You're just doing the drive-by thing. You drop little
bombs on the list and see which ones generate an uproar.

I attempt to provide a nucleus of information around which discussion
may proceed. If I have views on the subject, I express them. If not,
it is my hope that others may.

I find it curious that you seek to know my mind rather than discuss
the topics of the articles I post. It's flattering, but a rose on my
doorstep each morning would be more enticing. :-)

Old May 2nd 08, 06:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
EMTAE

Robert M. Gary wrote:
On May 1, 7:16 pm, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Thu, 1 May 2008 17:08:21 -0700 (PDT), "Robert M. Gary"
wrote in
:

... do you just spend your day looking for irrelevant information on the internet?

Why do you feel the subject of on-the-job fraud among ATC personnel is
irrelevant to an aviation newsgroup?

Because it doesn't seem like you are doing it to generate real
discussion. You're just doing the drive-by thing. You drop little
bombs on the list and see which ones generate an uproar.

-Robert

The FAA is "Incompetency on Parade"
I think the concerns regarding the FAA are very relevant

If you really want to create an "Uproar" talk about this
non-politically correct taboo subject

Ask FAA senior management and the airlines and the press if
there is any correlation between the FAA turning to ****
starting about 10 years ago(Along with the airlines going to
****) and the FAA filling their top ranks with incompetent
women and minorities in senior management positions all in
the name of diversity and progressiveness(Both huge SCAMS)

Try that for an "Uproar"

Also ask while the flames are building if white males over
40 are discriminated against in the FAA?

Whooooooooooooooooooosh!!!(Sound of gasoline on fire)

Ask FAA management and Congress and the Press why is the FAA
CUTTING controller and technician and aircraft inspector
positions while EXPANDING Civil Rights and Diversity empires
in Washington D.C.(Sound of explosion)

The facts are they are all true
It is why the FAA is a cluster **** mess
Incompetent women and blacks and white male sycophants are
ruining the FAA and Government

Old May 2nd 08, 06:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Fri, 02 May 2008 13:45:09 -0400, EMTAE wrote
in :

It is why the FAA is a cluster **** mess
Incompetent women and blacks and white male sycophants are
ruining the FAA and Government

Oh, I see, presuming you're not a felon, you'll be voting for Obama or
perhaps Hillary. :-)
Old May 2nd 08, 06:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
EMTAE

Steven P. McNicoll wrote:
"Larry Dighera" wrote in message
Are these the same ATC personnel with whom we entrust our lives in
IMC?

No.

You are wrong. Yes it is.

The FAA(Management only) is full of crooks and incompetency
in bed with the airlines and their sycophant senior management.

FAA management routinely violates labor law and hates union
personnel

http://themainbang.typepad.com/blog/...get-about.html

The FAA also routinely discriminates against white males
over 40 and FAA whistle blowers

Old May 2nd 08, 07:38 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Robert M. Gary

On May 2, 10:56*am, Larry Dighera wrote:
On Fri, 02 May 2008 13:45:09 -0400, EMTAE wrote
in :

Oh, I see, presuming you're not a felon, you'll be voting for Obama or
perhaps Hillary. *:-)

Dems have been fighting for the right of felons (and those in jail) to
vote for some time. I guess they want to increase their voter base.

-Robert
Old May 2nd 08, 11:50 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jim Logajan

"Robert M. Gary" wrote:
On May 1, 7:16*pm, Larry Dighera wrote:
Why do you feel the subject of on-the-job fraud among ATC personnel
is irrelevant to an aviation newsgroup? *

Because it doesn't seem like you are doing it to generate real
discussion. You're just doing the drive-by thing. You drop little
bombs on the list and see which ones generate an uproar.

A seemingly disingenuous complaint, given the huge number of totally off-
topic flame posts currently appearing on the group that you haven't
complained about. Or have you been posting complaints about those posts by
other posters and I've simply overlooked them?
Old May 3rd 08, 07:56 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Larry Dighera

On Fri, 02 May 2008 14:00:05 -0400, EMTAE wrote
in :

Larry Dighera wrote:
On Fri, 02 May 2008 13:45:09 -0400, EMTAE wrote
in :

It is why the FAA is a cluster **** mess
Incompetent women and blacks and white male sycophants are
ruining the FAA and Government

Oh, I see, presuming you're not a felon, you'll be voting for Obama or
perhaps Hillary. :-)

Yea right

You know, this election is vexing indeed for racial bigots and
misogynists. Despite having the interests of big business (paharma,
oil, military-industrial, ...) unreasonably forced ahead of the best
interests of the people of our noble nation by the RNC, they are
unable to disempower the rapacious RNC by voting in a Democratic
president.

What I truly find ironic are the small businessmen and women who
believe the Republican Party supports their business interests. If
it's not apparent that the RNC places the needs of our nation and its
people well behind the transfer of wealth from the pockets of tax
payers into the vaults of Fortune 500 corporations and their
executives, they need to start thinking for themselves. Who benefited
from the Bush tax cuts?
Old May 3rd 08, 10:18 PM posted to rec.aviation.piloting
Jennifer Allen[_2_]

Larry Dighera wrote:
[...]

Wow, if you don't favor Obama or Clinton, you are a "racial bigot" or you
hate women. Fascinating application of logic. Perhaps if you vote for Obama
or Clinton you hate prisoners of war veterans?

DFW ATC identifying Operational Errors As Pilot Errors? Larry Dighera Piloting 8 July 18th 07 10:49 PM
OLC errors ! Mal[_3_] Soaring 0 April 17th 07 12:33 PM
Count the errors here... Kingfish Piloting 12 December 15th 06 10:39 PM
NE-2 and NE-4 chart errors Matt Whiting Instrument Flight Rules 10 September 6th 05 06:56 PM
TE errors f.blair Soaring 7 March 9th 05 08:51 AM