Coronavirus impacting activities?

Old March 22nd 20, 10:59 AM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Don Johnstone[_4_]

Default Coronavirus impacting activities?

At 06:12 22 March 2020, 2G wrote:

LOL! My county (Benton, WA) also had ZERO cases less than a week

ago: as
of=
today it has 3 deaths and 11 cases. I repeat, lack of symptoms DOES

NOT
me=
an no infection: just go ask your cousin!

BTW, you're welcome.

Tom

Tom, you are banging your head against a thick wall mate. There are
those in this world who will refuse to do what they are asked to do, find
excuses why they know better and just carry on despite the harm that
they may do to others. I believe you have a name for them over your
side of the pond.
They are insignificant little people in all ways except the harm they do
to others, best to ignore them completely and hope Darwinism will
eventually prevail.

Old March 22nd 20, 01:37 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
India November[_2_]

I like cats...but I couldn't eat a whole one!
Old March 22nd 20, 03:02 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Jonathan St. Cloud

On Saturday, March 21, 2020 at 9:14:40 AM UTC-7, IADPE wrote:
I was thinking seriously about buying a glider but with the current economic uncertainty have stepped back until things are clearer.

Buy the glider!!!! This is a perfect sport for social distancing.
Old March 22nd 20, 03:06 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Yeh we have a name for them, there called to Independant, the Free, the Innovators, the Leaders, the Winners, the Self Sufficient. Sounds like some here have lost the capacity for independent thought or action, oh well, nothing new....see it in the air all the time, the inability to make a decision, the freely think for ones self...... ya better just keep following the other guy.

I guess it transfers to the ground.....oh wait, this is a chicken vs egg thing, which came first? ..... ya must feel real insecure without your social โ€œflarmโ€ in operation........better keep following...baah..baah...baah
๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘

Hey there โ€œMateโ€, must sound kinda familiar to you โ€œdownโ€ under ๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘๐Ÿ‘.....whatโ€™s that you say? No personal gun ownership allowed?.....โ€baah baah baahโ€.

I always knew LAMB chops were tasty, yeh follow the herd, feels real secure doesnโ€™t it...but it usually leads to an โ€œinclosureโ€ and...... whats that I see at the end of the trail?.....oh I know what that is.........its the slaughter house.....Oh now thats a funny sound ....kinda makes a dull โ€œTHUNK...THUNKโ€ sound........ ever hear of a livestock stun gun?.....gee I think the โ€œstunningโ€ is already in full operation, it must have started years ago.

Well I guess all I can say is, enjoy the trail while your on it, lots of pretty views, feels real secure and stable under your little hooves, and plenty of people directing you along your happy way.
Old March 22nd 20, 03:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

agca

Perhaps you should try a snickers bar?
Old March 22nd 20, 03:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Yeh jjd, one kinda can get a little tweeked on here with some of these posts..mea culpa mea culpa.
Dan
Old March 22nd 20, 03:17 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

And Geez Louiz jjd your the guy who started this mess lol lol thanks alot๐Ÿ˜„๐Ÿ˜„
Old March 22nd 20, 04:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
2G

On Sunday, March 22, 2020 at 3:00:05 AM UTC-7, Don Johnstone wrote:
[...]

Don,

You are right, of course. I guess I am an eternal optimist: even if I can't sway the mind of someone as obstinate as Cowgirl, I just might plant a seed in someone else who reads these posts but is silent. Personally, I have been struck the extremely contagious nature of CV that necessitates these extreme actions. And I even got Cowgirl to talk to her cousin at the CDC.

Tom
Old March 22nd 20, 07:16 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
kinsell

On 3/22/20 9:59 AM, 2G wrote:
[...]

Cowgirl occasionally signs his/her/its postings as "Dan", so not clear
what his/her/its pronouns are. Best to just get a decent usenet reader,
and put whatever in the kill file.
Old March 22nd 20, 07:45 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

It depends which laptop I am using to post. Most of the time my machine is out in my hangar so I use the wifes, or her cell phone, thats where the uneekcowgirl is coming from. Im just too lazy to change user settings. And since so much of what is posted nowadays is trash, its not worth going thru the bother.
Dan

Coronavirus ProfJ Soaring 26 March 9th 20 09:23 PM
SUA activities for OSH bound pilots Jim Burns Piloting 1 July 22nd 05 03:33 PM
more activities at Chateauroux ? hugo36 Military Aviation 0 February 15th 04 04:05 AM
Allow me to share today's activities Frederick Wilson Home Built 36 November 17th 03 03:57 PM
Allow me to share today's activities Frederick Wilson Piloting 14 November 17th 03 03:57 PM