15M/Open Class Nat's Uvalde, Contest Day 3

Old August 16th 18, 04:59 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Default 15M/Open Class Nat's Uvalde, Contest Day 3

15M/Open Class Nats., Uvalde, Tx. Interim CD, Mark Keene. "Yesterday’s thought that it would be a little bit better than it was and watching the tracker, especially 15M it looks like you were following streets. I know it wasn’t as good as Uvalde can be."

Today’s wx. Looking at the result of the 5 day rainfall, the soft conditions found yesterday were soft…drying up, but still somewhat wet. Today looks a little weak at 1pm, but a little tough getting up early.. As the day goes on, it gradually gets better and better from the SE. Looking at 7000 ft and maybe higher. Not good enough to send to Hill country yet. So SE part of the task area is going to be best. Sky Sight shows similar and we’ll play in that area all day long. Racing tasks: 15 M 301miles, Opens 316 miles.
Don’t see sea breeze today and the finish line will be in effect.

Old August 16th 18, 08:11 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

Small task change for 15M making their distance 279miles. 15M gate opened at 14:10-Opens at 13:31
Old August 16th 18, 09:15 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 3:11:07 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Small task change for 15M making their distance 279miles. 15M gate opened at 14:10-Opens at 13:31

Thanks, Leigh, for everything you do to help keep us informed! Don't get me wrong; it's never enough! Haha. But it all helps, and we appreciate it.

JB
Old August 16th 18, 11:13 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring
Bob Gibbons[_2_]

Is anyone getting the SSA Live Tracker to work?

I've tried both Google Chrome and Internet Explorer.

I've gone though all the Settings I can see that might block this.

Is there a hidden setting to allow this to display?

Bob

Old August 16th 18, 11:52 PM posted to rec.aviation.soaring

wrote:

On Thursday, August 16, 2018 at 3:11:07 PM UTC-4, wrote:
Small task change for 15M making their distance 279miles. 15M gate opened at 14:10-Opens at 13:31

Thanks, Leigh, for everything you do to help keep us informed! Don't get me wrong;
it's never enough! Haha. But it all helps, and we appreciate it.

JB

Yep, working fine for me. Through Chrome and Windows 10.

Bob 7U