STOL Plans

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old May 25th 06, 01:16 AM
Christopher Christopher is offline
Junior Member

Did, no answer there either! But, lots of people were willinig to share photographs with me. I just need to have someone who knows the answer to come by and see my post, I guess.

Quote:
Originally Posted by JKimmel
Christopher wrote:
I also bought the plans for the STOL King but haven't received them yet.
Although the general specs on this aircraft are enough for me to want to
build one I have tried to get more detailed information about this
aircrafts performance by emailing Preceptor aircraft twice and they
will not respond other than to say thank you for the email and that
they will get back with me later. Phone calls to their number only
takes me to an answering machine telling me to call back at 2 PM.
Doesn't matter, I prefer finding someone independent of them who has
built this aircraft themselves to answer the questions anyway.

You need to join Preceptorgroup on Yahoo.
--
J Kimmel

www.metalinnovations.com

"Cuius testiculos habes, habeas cardia et cerebellum." - When you have
their full attention in your grip, their hearts and minds will follow.