Patty Wagstaff

Old February 17th 05, 09:06 PM
gatt

"Bob Fry" wrote in message

I'm an engineer...and I can think of several women in my agency that
are mediocre talents who clearly were promoted by their bosses on
their looks and personality, not their technical skills.

Yes. I've worked in telecom for nearly a decade now, and unfortunately I
must agree. I've worked with some beautiful females of both the highest and
lowest caliber of employee and skill, and there are particular examples that
come to mind where they could have only been hired for their looks.
(Making a sysadmins out of people with Philosophy degrees and no previous
technical experience. No problem...the company will just pay for the
training.)

Patty Wagstaff strikes me as nothing less than a professional pilot by
virtue of the fact that she's still alive.

-c

Old February 17th 05, 11:04 PM
John E. Carty

"Steven P. McNicoll" wrote in message
ink.net...

"Jay Honeck" wrote in message
Ah, yes. Pilot soft porn. What could be better.

Hmmm. Plane & Pilot is the ONLY flying magazine we don't subscribe to
anymore.

I may have to reconsider my choice!

:-)

I had to examine a copy to see what the fuss was about. It's nothing.

Have to agree with you on this one. Even though Patty Wagstaff could
certainly make John's Tailwag, it certainly wouldn't be from seeing her
photo in the latest issue of Plane & Pilot :-)

Old February 17th 05, 11:48 PM
Montblack

("William W. Plummer" wrote)
But they're made of plastic.

They weren't back in the 50's and 60's!

I'm going with "spectacular."

Montblack

Old February 27th 05, 07:40 PM
Margy Natalie

As far as I can tell, everyone except Patty likes the dark hair better.

Margy

Morgans wrote:

"Bob Chilcoat" wrote

Yeah, what Dudley said... and I don't even know her. Just respect her
tremendously and wish I was as good a pilot as she is.

Yea, but I still liked her dark hair 1,000% more than her blond hair. I
wonder how many others feel the same.
--
Jim in NC